★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Vixes $1.99 -> Free

01-06-2013, 02:47 PM
#1
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 115
Vixes $1.99 -> Free


iTunes link
01-06-2013, 03:19 PM
#2
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Adding appinfo=all, so we all can see the app description



01-06-2013, 03:33 PM
#3
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 4,361
Not really a deal, it's been free all but 10 days or so since August.
01-06-2013, 03:47 PM
#4
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
I don't have kids, but this app has very nice graphics and voiceovers. I am going to try it on hdmi tv cause it looks pretty sharp. Worth the time to download just for the graphics and voice alone.
01-06-2013, 03:53 PM
#5
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
I don't have kids, but this app has very nice graphics and voiceovers. I am going to try it on hdmi tv cause it looks pretty sharp. Worth the time to download just for the graphics and voice alone.
Thank you - I hope you'll have fun reading our book! If you'll have any feedback or ideas on how to improve it - we'd be glad if you could share.
01-06-2013, 04:31 PM
#6
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afftor View Post
Thank you - I hope you'll have fun reading our book! If you'll have any feedback or ideas on how to improve it - we'd be glad if you could share.
I am having some female friends over tonight, so I'm going to watch this via hdmi on my bigscreen tv for all of us just like I have been doing with some downloaded 1080p movies. One of the girls really likes cute things, so I'll let you know if she likes it. Too bad that Ninjackid can't come over for a kids perspective, but I will let you know how it goes tomorrow.

It would be cool to have kids and have a storybook show on tv via hdmi, gotta see if this works. I also wonder if my female friends like it, but it should be humourous for sure! I'll let you know what they think!
01-07-2013, 01:01 AM
#7
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
I am having some female friends over tonight, so I'm going to watch this via hdmi on my bigscreen tv for all of us just like I have been doing with some downloaded 1080p movies. One of the girls really likes cute things, so I'll let you know if she likes it. Too bad that Ninjackid can't come over for a kids perspective, but I will let you know how it goes tomorrow.

It would be cool to have kids and have a storybook show on tv via hdmi, gotta see if this works. I also wonder if my female friends like it, but it should be humourous for sure! I'll let you know what they think!
My friends just left. We all enjoyed this app on my tv. My friend Linda really liked it alot. It wasn't just a storybook but has alot of interactive puzzles and was coool, we all were looking at the tv trying to figure out the puzzles together.

The whole story took us about 15 minutes, and it was a blast even for adults. Highly recommended!
01-07-2013, 04:53 AM
#8
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
My friends just left. We all enjoyed this app on my tv. My friend Linda really liked it alot. It wasn't just a storybook but has alot of interactive puzzles and was coool, we all were looking at the tv trying to figure out the puzzles together.

The whole story took us about 15 minutes, and it was a blast even for adults. Highly recommended!
Thanks, really glad to hear that! )
01-07-2013, 06:11 AM
#9
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
Not really a deal, it's been free all but 10 days or so since August.
You mean it's not a price drop. It's still a deal
01-07-2013, 08:12 AM
#10
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
You mean it's not a price drop. It's still a deal
Yes, it's a deal - we've been free for some time, and soon we're going to go paid again. ))