Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-06-2013, 06:27 PM

Games looks pretty cool
Old 01-06-2013, 06:33 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Im interested if there are any codes left for grabs. Good art on the Ozzy, looks just like him lol.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:34 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

I received a code. Many thanks to the devs. Ok, so at heart this is a puzzle game. You're trying to lure three non-celebs from their newspaper hovels to their demise. To do this, you place a "beverage" at certain locations in order to rouse the men from their slumber. These men, in their "altered" states don't act terribly smart. They will freely walk off ledges in an attempt to have a swig. Your goal is to lead all of the men to their end through a combination of strategic placement and timing. So while this is obviously a silly premise, as the game progresses the level design gets increasingly complex and interesting. The level of polish is quite high, and if you're not offended by the concept (which I'm not), and like puzzle games, you might find a hidden gem here.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:38 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I received a code. Many thanks to the devs. Ok, so at heart this is a puzzle game. You're trying to lure three non-celebs from their newspaper hovels to their demise. To do this, you place a "beverage" at certain locations in order to rouse the men from their slumber. These men, in their "altered" states don't act terribly smart. They will freely walk off ledges in an attempt to have a swig. Your goal is to lead all of the men to their end through a combination of strategic placement and timing. So while this is obviously a silly premise, as the game progresses the level design gets increasingly complex and interesting. The level of polish is quite high, and if you're not offended by the concept (which I'm not), and like puzzle games, you might find a hidden gem here.
Any depth? unlockables? items? replayability? I realize you only just started so might not be able to answer that lol.

Also, just got a code so if you cant answer, I guess I can check for myself soon
Old 01-06-2013, 06:40 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Thanks guys, thanks sizzlakalonji. We were working very hard to polish every piece of graphics that you see on a screen. That was really amazing job that lasted more than 1 year. We hope you'll like this game, cause it's something very important for us.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:47 PM

Winning. Duh.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:12 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Being honest, my initial impression is actually pretty good. Starts off as a gimmee, difficults ramps up slowly but still pretty easy to solve (I am 6 or 7 puzzles in).

Game is very polished, the animations of the characters waking up like zombies going after the booze in charmingly funny.

My only concern at this point is if this game is a one trick pony or if there is other game mechanics that will be introduced as the game progresses.

Call me surprised and impressed
Old 01-06-2013, 07:23 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Great gameplay, i love those puzzles
Old 01-06-2013, 07:43 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

It's already been said, but yeah...

The characters are most definitely polished, and the game starts you out easy, so easy that you might worry about depth.

Once the difficulty begins to ramp up, you start to see more of the charm of the game.

The puzzles get progressively difficult, which is a good thing!

Not sure about others, but the tutorial piece was a bit confusing for me. I think I expected an actual tutorial, and initially thought it was broken, but if I get it, the tutorial is actually the outline of the bottle, right?

I would love to see actual voice-work added (good luck), and more animation with the characters, but what I've seen so far is pretty solid...

DBC
Old 01-06-2013, 07:55 PM

What Game Center support is there for this game?