• Publisher: iCon
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 72.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Bad habit is a short and easy way to have fun, but in return it always takes something from you. Help our braves to get rid of this pathological addiction. Teach them properly! Make this addiction go away.

Three anonymous heroes of this game, wrapped in a newspapers, waiting for bottle ting-a-ling and it's nasty smell, and they really want to get to the last of it.

You will go deep into a fascinating and funny puzzle in three locations: the city, docks and the hospital for 20 levels each, where you have to stretch the gyrus to successfully throw a bottle. Prove that any addiction becoming insignificant in front of self-preservation instinct.

Watch game trailer: http://youtu.be/_-dMepgCziI

Follow us: @iCon_dev
Become a fan: fb.com/iConDev
Browse other games: iconlab.com.ua

iCon_dev's comments:
We're glad to share with you our latest game!

We have 10 promo codes to share with you. Every 3-rd comment in this thread will receive a promo code.

#badhabitgame
Follow us: @iCon_dev
Like us: fb.com/iConDev
01-08-2013, 01:22 PM
contest

Thanks Sanuku for gameplay video, that's very helpful for us and players.

We've got 2 more codes for you, guys. If you still didn't buy Bad Habit and didn't win a promo code, now you have a chance to get it for free. We have a question for you, the first one with the right answer will receive a promo code. After this we will post another question and someone will have a chance to win a second promo code.

So, when we had already made 2 characters of the game, we decided to make the third one and did it, but then it was replaced by "sercet agent man". Who he/she was and why did we replaced him/her?

Last edited by iCon_dev; 01-08-2013 at 01:34 PM.

01-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Not sure about others, but the tutorial piece was a bit confusing for me. I think I expected an actual tutorial, and initially thought it was broken, but if I get it, the tutorial is actually the outline of the bottle, right?

I would love to see actual voice-work added (good luck), and more animation with the characters, but what I've seen so far is pretty solid...

DBC
I found that to be true as well (about the tutorial).
01-19-2013, 07:47 AM
Update 1.0.2

Hello everyone.

We've just released an update 1.0.2 that fixes iPod Touch 4 crash at startup, here is all list of changes:

- fixed crash on iPod Touch 4
- fixed level 213 (bottle stayed at the edge)
- added window-based tutorial
- added iPad support by showing iPhone retina graphics on x2 iPad screen mode
- added game icons for iPad and iPad with Retina display
- minor bugfixes

We hope you enjoy this.