Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-06-2013, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swishinj View Post
So far so good, I'd try to have a tutorial level just to tell the player the goals in the game and how to play. Also, it took me a good 15 seconds to get into the castle, so maybe make that easier. In this game you go in different towers/castles and fight various enemies using a dungeon raid style combat. I'm only through the first tower and haven't seen the weapon upgrade system yet. Dev, is there a way to upgrade other attributes, like coin collection, magic and health restoring? I see potential in the game, but still needs work. The sounds could be alot better like amn64 mentioned.

edit: and with the art style I think the dev was going for the comm 64 type art and didn't do a bad job there.
-This game would really be alot better if it had some good background music and better sound affects.
Hi swishinj,

We will be adding armour and also more random attributes that boot coin collection, magic, health restoring etc. Such as Sword of the thief which gives 10% extra coin collection etc. Keep a look out for the next version
Old 01-06-2013, 07:46 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Yahoo to swishinj

You really wouldn't even need to spend alot of money to get good sound for this game, for combat, the rats could squeak when hit or something along those lines, just add some more sound so the game isn't so boring. With the background music, i'm with you i usually listen to my own music, but you still have to add something for the people who don't. A little bit of quality effects will go a long way with this game. I'm glad you are adding those features you mentioned above. You guys released a game that's 75% done, just needs more depth. Good luck!
Old 01-06-2013, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoelectric View Post
Looks like the rest were ninja-used. Tried all the remaining in the edited code post.
Hi geoelectric,

I just emailed you a promo code. Please try it out and let me know if it works or does not work
Old 01-06-2013, 07:47 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoelectric View Post
Looks like the rest were ninja-used. Tried all the remaining in the edited code post.
Thanks for posting and saving the rest of us the wasted effort!

DBC
Old 01-06-2013, 07:48 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

no luck, wish i could get a code through pm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
Got WMYXP3X3MRN9

Any chance of adding achievements via Game Center and iphone 5 support?

Played for a quick sec and seems like it will be a fun little match RPG. Took a minute to realize you can make matches that weren't just in straight lines. I kept trying to switch positions like Bejewelled. Lol
Hmm, good idea of achievements. We will add it in the next version. As for iPhone 5, we need to make enough to justify the purchase of an iPhone 5 first before supporting iPhone 5
iPhone 5

Took J7MJN3K4A733. Thank you.
So far i´ve been enjoying the game but it needs iphone 5 support. I didn´t knew what to do when I started the game until I randomly walk in a castle. Give a little introduction maybe. Add some sound effects too. When you get hit, or the enemy is getting hurt.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:49 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Used J7MJN3K4A733 and truly having a blast with this. Thank you. Anyone having played a match 3 RPG will know what to do. I'm loving the simplicity of the art style. The game kinda sucks you in. Well done!
Old 01-06-2013, 07:50 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapel07 View Post
no luck, wish i could get a code through pm..
Yeah, I'd ask if I weren't so worried about getting banned...

DBC
Old 01-06-2013, 07:52 PM

Hi guys,

The 1st set of promo codes were used up faster than I expected, so I have generated another set of promo codes. Anyone who wants one please drop me a PM so that i can give it to you all