★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dead Trigger 2 - (by MADFINGER Games, a.s.)[Universal]

01-04-2013, 09:46 AM
#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I see a Samurai standing on what seems to be what's left of a huge war, with his sword in one hand and a... is that a robot head on his other hand? I also see some destroyed futuristic vehicles in the background and somehow other spiny corpses with blue-ish purple blood suggest aliens.
Ok. Can I believe this? I have changed the brightness/contrast of my screen...still can't see anything. I hope you are not kidding ya, cause what you saying is sounds awesome!
01-04-2013, 10:10 AM
#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond_cgc View Post
Ok. Can I believe this? I have changed the brightness/contrast of my screen...still can't see anything. I hope you are not kidding ya, cause what you saying is sounds awesome!
Yeah, I think he's kidding.

01-04-2013, 10:13 AM
#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I see a Samurai standing on what seems to be what's left of a huge war, with his sword in one hand and a... is that a robot head on his other hand? I also see some destroyed futuristic vehicles in the background and somehow other spiny corpses with blue-ish purple blood suggest aliens.
Haha
01-04-2013, 10:37 AM
#14
Joined: Feb 1983
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 1,267,910
Oh no.
01-04-2013, 10:41 AM
#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
How the hell did you see all that?! o_O
01-04-2013, 10:49 AM
#16
I see an arm swinging a sword, it's not that hard to see if you look closely.
01-04-2013, 11:02 AM
#17
Joined: Feb 1983
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 1,267,910
I see a thread filled with reports and a front page story filled with horrible comments in the smoke. You have to look closely to see them.
01-04-2013, 11:24 AM
#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
I see a thread filled with reports and a front page story filled with horrible comments in the smoke. You have to look closely to see them.
Lol.
01-04-2013, 11:32 AM
#19
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 6,688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
I see a thread filled with reports and a front page story filled with horrible comments in the smoke. You have to look closely to see them.
Ahhh, the first Madfinger game since becoming a mod; looking forward to it...or am I? *readies battle armor*

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 01-04-2013 at 11:34 AM.
01-04-2013, 11:35 AM
#20
Joined: Feb 1983
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 1,267,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Ahhh, the first Madfinger game since becoming a mod; looking forward it...or am I? *readies battle armor*
I think this next thread any post that needs to be deleted should just be edited with the text replaced with:


Youtube link | Pop Up