Dead Trigger 2 - (by MADFINGER Games, a.s.)[Universal]

01-16-2013, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny101 View Post
lol,

All this talk about Dead Trigger being a tech demo.

No it's not. It was a survival based arena game with a minimal text storyline.

Was Cod zombies or Black ops zombies ever called a tech demo because they are survival based games with no actual dialogue or storyline. Just an environment. Please keep in mind that cod zombies and Black op zombies are imo, a much better game than Dead Trigger but I still like Dead Trigger. I probably played about 14 hours of the game but as people mentioned the game does get stale even though it's one of the nicest looking games and has very smooth mechanics.

I think I might have to join, Connector's, Dead Trigger Defense squad. Overall I am still a fan of Dead Trigger and Madfinger.
Yes, I accept your entry into the newly formed Dead Trigger 2 Defense Squad. I am sure after launch, we will have masses of fanboys that will join the cause to finally be able to proclaim that DT2 is a indeed a game, not just a fancy tech demo.

All these haters here, they constantly complain there is no story. They seem to forget that this game is a zombie shooter, not a love story. They prefer Disney as a developer over Madfinger. They seek that warm fuzzy feeling kind like in Tiny Wings.

If they want to get a good story, they all need to go back to playing Angry Birds. Now that, has a story.

Welcome to the club.
01-16-2013, 03:25 PM
Darth, you're hopeless. Connector, it's not about a "warm fuzzy feeling", it's about the atmosphere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Coz he gangsta. Daz wut he iz.
iOS top 8: Eliminate pro (R.I.P.), COD WaW Zombies, Organ trail, Carmageddon, Heroes & Castles, Ravensword: Shadowlands, Online sniper league, GTA: San Andreas.

Last edited by Primoz; 01-16-2013 at 03:27 PM.

01-16-2013, 03:27 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: The rainbow-fuelled nightmare of my mind
Posts: 2,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Nihilus View Post
Doesn't look like it, everybody's being nice
Whatever, I'm still hiding behind the rocks for the time being

-Hoggy110
President of the Hide Behind The Rocks In The Dead Trigger 2 Forums And Send Pidgeon Mail Whenever We Can Club
01-16-2013, 03:29 PM
Joined: Sep 2012
Location: Pripyat, Mexico.
Posts: 654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primoz View Post
Darth, you're hopeless.
Why am I hopeless? Cause I like DT better? C'mon don't be like that man it's just an opinion bounded to taste, no one is right or wrong here.

You like CoD better, great, good for you (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggy110 View Post
Whatever, I'm still hiding behind the rocks for the time being
Wise, one never knows XD

Waiting for: ZOMBOX!!!Forgotten Memories, Diesel Tactics, The Wild.

Last edited by Darth Nihilus; 01-16-2013 at 03:34 PM.
01-16-2013, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Nihilus View Post
Why am I hopeless? Cause I like DT better? C'mon don't be like that man it's just an opinion bounded to taste, no one is right or wrong here.

You like CoD better, great, good for you
Exactly. You like DT, I like CoD. Each is going to defend it's own. It's hopeless to argue here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Coz he gangsta. Daz wut he iz.
iOS top 8: Eliminate pro (R.I.P.), COD WaW Zombies, Organ trail, Carmageddon, Heroes & Castles, Ravensword: Shadowlands, Online sniper league, GTA: San Andreas.
01-16-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Yes, I accept your entry into the newly formed Dead Trigger 2 Defense Squad. I am sure after launch, we will have masses of fanboys that will join the cause to finally be able to proclaim that DT2 is a indeed a game, not just a fancy tech demo.

All these haters here, they constantly complain there is no story. They seem to forget that this game is a zombie shooter, not a love story. They prefer Disney as a developer over Madfinger. They seek that warm fuzzy feeling kind like in Tiny Wings.

If they want to get a good story, they all need to go back to playing Angry Birds. Now that, has a story.

Welcome to the club.
Just to clarify, I don't think the lack of story in DT is the problem. There's a story; zombies are out to kill you, you need to survive. That's all that's really necessary for a zombie game.

What bugs me in DT is the gameplay, missions start getting repetitive, zombie pretty much act the same, spawn points can get predictable, etc.

Now, there are some who may say the same about COD WAW zombies for iOS, but there is where I disagree. COD WAW Z captures the intense feeling of the situation, you gotta keep up barricades, but new weapons, etc. This gives me more incentive to play just for the fun factor. Especially in multiplayer.
01-16-2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggy110 View Post
We've launched into another flame war, haven't we
You must have missed the old flamewars in the old Dead Trigger thread, cause nothing in this thread even comes close to that thread. I missed the first part of that experience, just barely caught Madfinger leaving the forum, Eli and his tech demo comments, and some pretty humourous flamewars between this guy name Gaspar with a lot of people.

We haven't seen the flamewars yet, most of the people here are just kidding, you can say what you want. Once Dead Trigger 2 releases though, there will be a hoard of young teenage fanboys that will come, and at that point, it will be an interesting experience. I used to love being able to go take a dump, and reading through the old thread. Kind of miss the good old days.

Last edited by Connector; 01-16-2013 at 03:43 PM.
01-16-2013, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
I used to love being able to go take a dump, and reading through the old thread. Kind of miss the good old days.
LOL Me too. Ah, the good old days.
01-16-2013, 03:42 PM
It's not a flame war until Rip73 begins back seat moderating, it's just a minor disturbance until then.
01-16-2013, 03:43 PM
Joined: Sep 2012
Location: Pripyat, Mexico.
Posts: 654
I caught the last part of that flame war, plus read some of the previous comments, and DAMN, it almost seemed like a youtube video comment section lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
It's not a flame war until Rip73 begins back seat moderating, it's just a minor disturbance until then.

Haha
Oh yeah, that good soul Rip73, always trying to maintain peace.

Waiting for: ZOMBOX!!!Forgotten Memories, Diesel Tactics, The Wild.