★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-24-2013, 12:01 AM
#41
GC high scores now?
01-24-2013, 02:03 AM
#42
Great little game, scratches the 'Jetpack Joyride' itch quite nicely.

01-25-2013, 06:44 PM
#43
This game rules.
01-25-2013, 09:11 PM
#44
Any chance the pause button could be moved to a top corner? I keep hitting it unintentionally. =o/
01-25-2013, 09:24 PM
#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Any chance the pause button could be moved to a top corner? I keep hitting it unintentionally. =o/
Same here.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
01-26-2013, 12:35 PM
#46
Noticed in the credits a partial list of the different characters that can be unlocked. I'd love to see the whole list, in order, so I can know for sure if I'm using R2D2 or whoever. Because these things matter.
01-28-2013, 04:00 AM
#47
It seems that the achievements I got before the update did not transfer to Game Center, but I also cannot get them again.
01-28-2013, 05:16 AM
#48
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Over The Rainbow
Posts: 3,109
Damn, why am I just realising that the other areas offer you less time but more score? This changes everything.

Lena, there's a 'sync game center' button in the options, accessed by the button on the top right of the title screen - does that help at all?

Last edited by Andy C83; 01-28-2013 at 05:19 AM.
01-28-2013, 05:47 AM
#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
Damn, why am I just realising that the other areas offer you less time but more score? This changes everything.
More score? Huh. Let me try those other areas again
Quote:
Lena, there's a 'sync game center' button in the options, accessed by the button on the top right of the title screen - does that help at all?
It does. Thank you!
01-28-2013, 01:17 PM
#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by lena View Post
It seems that the achievements I got before the update did not transfer to Game Center, but I also cannot get them again.
I've tried syncing GC but the first achievement (clock runs out) doesn't seem to transfer to GC. I've achieved the achievement in the game's list, though.
I also hadn't realized that scoring is higher on the later levels.
2 more characters to unlock...