★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Speed Records for Synth Racing 1.002 a thread for Pre-season Gloating and Groaning

06-30-2009, 10:36 AM
Speed Records for Synth Racing 1.002 a thread for Pre-season Gloating and Groaning

Wanted to take a moment to say 'Thank You!' to Touch Arcade for opportunity to shamelessly plug our work, but also for the positive feedback we've been getting. It makes the loooooong hours worth it.

With the Thanks, I also wanted to offer a bit of gift from Race to the Moon to Touch Arcade forum goers. That being two (2) slots in our 'Beta Participant' program. From time-to-time we at RttM like to send early versions of our games to people. Not only is it helpful to us to get the feedback, but in some small way we feel it's cool to be able to hand out pre-release versions of our games to a select few.

Since these slots are valuable we don't just want to hand them out. However, we were thinking of having a little bit of a competition.

What's the Challenge?
Synth Racing is a game that's all about Speed. As such, it seems only fitting that the two 'Beta' spots go to those who are able to record the fastest Speed (kph). There are currently three tracks in iSR but this challenge is only going to be for 'Track 01'.

How to submit?
At the end of each race a results screen is shown.

Here lists your Top speed, Fastest lap, and Distance Traveled.

When you've achieved a Speed you think will hold up, take a screen shot and post it in this thread. To take a screen shot, hold down the iPhone's power button and tap the home button, a white flash should follow. After that attach your device and grab the picture out of the '999Apple' directory.

When to submit by?
The cut off for submission is Sunday, July 12th 11:00pm PST

Go Fast!
www.linktoapp.com\iSR

Last edited by mrWalrus; 08-02-2009 at 04:12 PM. Reason: extended submission date
06-30-2009, 11:33 AM
Awwwww. I thought it was a comtest FOR beta people. Oh well xD

btw, TANKS FOR THE AWESOME GAME!!!!
this is megamanveteran62, the guy with syncing probs. When i upgraded to 3.0, i was able to try out all the betas, and i must say yours is the most played (outside of blast moki)

Proud Seventh Day adventist!

betaa testing: iSR (?)

06-30-2009, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrWalrus View Post
Wanted to take a moment to say 'Thank You!' to Touch Arcade for opportunity to shamelessly plug our work, but also for the positive feedback we've been getting. It makes the loooooong hours worth it.

With the Thanks, I also wanted to offer a bit of gift from Race to the Moon to Touch Arcade forum goers. That being two (2) slots in our 'Beta Participant' program. From time-to-time we at RttM like to send early versions of our games to people. Not only is it helpful to us to get the feedback, but in some small way we feel it's cool to be able to hand out pre-release versions of our games to a select few.

Since these slots are valuable we don't just want to hand them out. However, we were thinking of having a little bit of a competition.

What's the Challenge?
Synth Racing is a game that's all about Speed. As such, it seems only fitting that the two 'Beta' spots go to those who are able to record the fastest speed. There are currently three tracks in iSR but this challenge is only going to be for 'Track 01'.

How to submit?
At the end of each race a results screen is shown.

Here lists your Top speed, Fastest lap, and Distance Traveled.

When you've achieved a time you think will hold up, take a screen shot and post it in this thread. To take a screen shot, hold down the iPhone's power button and tap the home button, a white flash should follow. After that attach your device and grab the picture out of the '999Apple' directory.

When to submit by?
The cut off for submission is Sunday, July 5th 11:00pm PST

Go Fast!
Going to try it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
...I vink you fail good sir. I don't vink vat yo get ze jok.
Proud Member of SAB
SAB Intelligence Officer
06-30-2009, 12:14 PM
*runs off to grab iPod* Great game, btw.
06-30-2009, 12:42 PM
looks kinda like iSR but ill check it out, seems really fun
06-30-2009, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_10 View Post
lol it is iSR
06-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_10 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1215 View Post
lol it is iSR
Yup, the "SR" in iSR stands for Synth Racing.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
07-02-2009, 04:11 PM
Here's a peak at the third racer for version 1.002

Also.. Wanted to raise the stakes for the competition a little.
1st place -- $25 iTunes gift card
2nd place -- $10 iTunes gift card
07-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palfince View Post
Yup, the "SR" in iSR stands for Synth Racing.
ohh lol that makes sense..
07-02-2009, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrWalrus View Post
Here's a peak at the third racer for version 1.002

IMG

Also.. Wanted to raise the stakes for the competition a little.
1st place -- $25 iTunes gift card
2nd place -- $10 iTunes gift card
The ship looks awesome!

Also does this mean that I can enter the competition even if I'm already beta testing iSR?

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!