★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Zombie Sam on sale $0.99 -> Free!!!

01-07-2013, 02:53 PM
Zombie Sam on sale $0.99 -> Free!!!

Download for iPhone:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zombie-sam/id565084477?mt=8

Download for iPad:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zombie-sam-hd/id567408931?mt=8

Description:

Download the @FreeAppADay.com Store App and wish for more top rated paid apps like Zombie Sam to become FREE for a day!

Many years have passed since the zombie plague first ravaged the lands… But in a remote forest, the Samurai’s dojo has remained untouched… until now.

Defend the dojo from zombie attack by using your fingers as swords to swipe endless waves of hungry zombies. Help survivors seeking sanctuary and collect coins to build the dojo’s defenses.

Each level increases in complexity with new types of zombies and varying methods of attack by land and air. Complete all 50 levels of “Adventure” mode to unlock “Endless Night” mode, a non-stop onslaught of zombies with an unlimited number of levels and just one goal…survival.

GAME FEATURES:

- Frantic and addictive action gameplay!
- The undead come in over 20 varieties!
- Adventure and Endless Night game modes!
- Dojo upgrades to hold back the zombie plague.
- Superb ragdoll graphics, hysterical zombie deaths, and catchy sound effects.
- Leaderboards and achievements.
- P4RC Rewards.
01-07-2013, 03:59 PM

01-07-2013, 04:26 PM
I think this game was releashed under a different name before, cause I have played it before on my ipad, I am pretty sure. Anyway, it is decent, worth a download.
01-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
I think this game was releashed under a different name before, cause I have played it before on my ipad, I am pretty sure. Anyway, it is decent, worth a download.
I thought this was an Alawar release.

Edit: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...=alawar+zombie
01-07-2013, 05:11 PM
This game was previously called "Zombie Samurai." It was developed by Eye Interactive and published by Alawar. Eye Interactive's deal with Alawar expired, and Eye Interactive has now self-published the game. Due to the way the app store works, the game name had to be changed. So now it is "Zombie Sam." The game has been updated with some new zombies and P4RC rewards.
01-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by games@p4rc.com View Post
This game was previously called "Zombie Samurai." It was developed by Eye Interactive and published by Alawar. Eye Interactive's deal with Alawar expired, and Eye Interactive has now self-published the game. Due to the way the app store works, the game name had to be changed. So now it is "Zombie Sam." The game has been updated with some new zombies and P4RC rewards.
Thanks and good luck! Hope to see more from you soon!
01-07-2013, 05:19 PM
Thanks for your support!