App description: FREE! for a limited time regular price $2.99
Swoooooosh! With a glance you see a tiny creature run across the room. Did you see that? Why thats a Beastie! Grab it!

What are The Beasties? Well, they are tiny creatures that go unnoticed in our world, but now you have a chance to learn all about these special, smart creatures.

Each and every type of Beastie has a unique personality that will determine which of its needs are most important. If players dont keep up with their Beasties needs, the Beastie wont survive for long. Care for, train, train, play and customize your Beasties with your own signature style in The Beasties: Hello World!

What will you discover with The Beasties: Hello World?
A whimsical 3D world at your fingertips
Interactive Beasties that come to life on your screen
Teach your Beastie to speak in your native language using your mic
Dress Up your Beastie and their home
Beasties that learn tricks the more you play with it
Reinforce good or bad behavior with by petting or poking your Beastie
Yes! You can have more than one Beastie! Collect them All!

Still reading? Your Beastie is waiting! Tap to Download and Play.

Stay up to date on New Beasties and All Things Beasties:
Facebook: FB.com/TheBeastiesGame
Twitter: @TheBeastiesGame
Web: MyBeasties.com

Learn more about Toy Studio:
Twitter: @toystudiogames
Facebook: FB.com/ToyStudioGames
Web: ToyStudio.com

Don't forget to check out our other games:
The Curse
Word Off!

Echoseven's comments:

12-12-2012, 04:23 PM
A virtual pet game?
I haven't got the time for this.

Last edited by Echoseven; 12-12-2012 at 04:47 PM.

12-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Post deleted by author

Last edited by DannyTheElite; 12-12-2012 at 04:27 PM.
12-12-2012, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Any good?
Maybe ...but I think you may have to play it every day or your beastie dies.
Added quote :
If players dont keep up with their Beasties needs, the Beastie wont survive for long.
12-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Hey everyone! I work on The Beasties.

The timer is set to 56 hours from max stats to complete neglect until the creature dies. So there is a good buffer there. Of course, that's one of the key stats we'll be monitoring and adjust if necessary.

One of the cool features I really like is once you pick a Beastie to care for, you'll get codes to share with friends if they want to care for additional Beasties.

Toy Soldier Community Manager for Toy Studio Games
12-13-2012, 01:17 AM
Is this going to be one of those games where th animal keeps pleasing with you to buy it a cookie, then the cookie costs like $6.99 per bite?
I almost bought it until I remembered that other game that did that and almost made me cry because I was too cheap to feed it a cookie and it kept having tears in its eyes begging for one.. I feel emotional just thinking back to it now maybe I should redowload that game and buy it a cookie..
12-13-2012, 12:19 PM
We made a mistake when submitting it and the iPod Touch 4g and iPad 1 were allowed access to the game, when they were not planned as supported. We've added a disclaimer to the description and will be updating it as soon as we can. Sorry about the troubles there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannorexic View Post
Is this going to be one of those games where th animal keeps pleasing with you to buy it a cookie, then the cookie costs like $6.99 per bite?
I almost bought it until I remembered that other game that did that and almost made me cry because I was too cheap to feed it a cookie and it kept having tears in its eyes begging for one.. I feel emotional just thinking back to it now maybe I should redowload that game and buy it a cookie..
There are cookies to feed your Beastie but they don't cost anything. When you get the game, you will be able to do everything required to keep it alive. There are pop tabs you can earn that go towards cosmetic stuff like silly hats, decorations and special foods but they aren't a requirement in the least bit.

12-13-2012, 02:06 PM
Is there a plan for future 4g iPod support?
12-21-2012, 10:54 AM
Hey everyone a few new things with The Beasties! First, the price is now free for a limited time as a special holiday present from us. Second, there is a ton of new holiday content in there. The penguin rug is my favorite

01-05-2013, 07:00 PM
How do you use the promo codes? I can't find any place to enter them.