★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Aliens have invaded and they've set up shop in Roscoe's favorite neck of the woods. Determined to make a stand, he's taken off in his truck with the biggest gun he could find; Roscoe's not going to let them vermin run rampant in his town! The real question is, how many of those bastards can he take out before they get him?

Obliterate enemies using abilities like Artillery Strikes and Nucular 'Splosions. Activate buffs like Riled Up to generate more rage. Shoot power-ups in the field like Incendiary Rounds which turn Roscoe's gun into a fiery death dealing machine. Blow up barrels at just the right time to earn more points and Bux. Feel the intensity as aliens gib and goo splatters across your vision. Quickly wipe away the gore and keep your finger on the trigger because these critters are relentless. Experience the rush of The Redneckoning as your bullets fly faster in hopes of beating your friends' high scores.

Key Features:

Intense action arcade shooter
Intuitive controls
Wipe away gooey alien bits
Four different rage abilities to call upon when you get angry
Shoot power-ups and barrels to increase the carnage
Check out and beat your friends' high scores
More than 19 achievements to complete

Get the latest info our games and more at...

WEB: http://jetsetgames.net
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/JetSetGames
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/jetsetgames

sink_or_swim's comments:

06-04-2013, 03:47 PM
Is this the devs that made mega jump/run

06-04-2013, 03:56 PM
It's about ... aaah... U.F.O.'s, Big Rigs and Barbeque...

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
06-04-2013, 03:58 PM
only played 10 minutes but so far it's a fun game. The only problem I see is the fact that you have to constantly tilt your device. My hand starts to hurt after 5 minutes

Game Center: sink_or_swim
06-04-2013, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
only played 10 minutes but so far it's a fun game. The only problem I see is the fact that you have to constantly tilt your device. My hand starts to hurt after 5 minutes
If it hurts with an iphone 5, i wonder how it will be on ipad4.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-04-2013, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
If it hurts with an iphone 5, i wonder how it will be on ipad4.
haha
btw I upgraded my device.. wohooo

Game Center: sink_or_swim
06-04-2013, 05:26 PM
I don't know about on IPhone but I tried on my IPad (3).Its fun,gets intense around levels 15-16.Wish more health was dropped.

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".
06-04-2013, 07:46 PM
Okay, Imma gettin this un.
06-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
Is this the devs that made mega jump/run
Jus' riding the coattails.

06-04-2013, 10:55 PM
Game Impressions