★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Not-so-popular graphically intensive games

01-08-2013, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensword Lover View Post
Then our last hope is an update from EA which I don't think it will come.

Maybe we should mail EA about this situation?
Good luck with that. It's a two year old game, last updated, oh, late 2011. I think we're stuck with what we have. Plus we all know EA
01-08-2013, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Good luck with that. It's a two year old game, last updated, oh, late 2011. I think we're stuck with what we have. Plus we all know EA
Hmmm, can we hack the game like before when the JB arrives?

01-08-2013, 11:49 AM
List updated.
01-08-2013, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensword Lover View Post
Hmmm, can we hack the game like before when the JB arrives?
Yes.
01-08-2013, 06:59 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
Why does everyone say they were disappointed in ME: Infiltrator? I think it is great, and one if the two games from Daily Spin that was actually worth it. It's an easy 4.5/5 for me.
01-08-2013, 07:14 PM
This isn't really a game, but I think that Epic Citadel still looks good. It's a free tech demo that Chair did before releasing Infinity Blade I.
01-08-2013, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusjr98 View Post
Why does everyone say they were disappointed in ME: Infiltrator? I think it is great, and one if the two games from Daily Spin that was actually worth it. It's an easy 4.5/5 for me.
Because ME:I was to Mass Effect fans the same insult that Dead Space would've been to its fans had it not included necromorphs or not been a horror game. It had a completely crap, throwaway story and your paragon/renegade choices were irrelevant. Problem is that the ME series is known for engaging, very well done stories where each player's experience is unique based on their choices, they instead turned it into a generic shooter that was repetitive and fairly mediocre in the actual combat.
01-08-2013, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Because ME:I was to Mass Effect fans the same insult that Dead Space would've been to its fans had it not included necromorphs or not been a horror game. It had a completely crap, throwaway story and your paragon/renegade choices were irrelevant. Problem is that the ME series is known for engaging, very well done stories where each player's experience is unique based on their choices, they instead turned it into a generic shooter that was repetitive and fairly mediocre in the actual combat.
Well said. Still, I do think it's kinda enjoyable when played as a spin-off. But no matter that game just doesn't feel like Mass Effect at all.

Also the enviromental graphics are mediocre.