★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: DynaStunts is an exciting supercross game that gets you burn up the track and show off your motorbike stunts. Strap on your helmet and show off all your best tricks!

Pick your rider and lay rubber on while doing wild stunts, gathering DynaStars and trying to beat the clock. Feel the heart-pounding thrill of doing loops, wheelies and grabbing huge air, but dont lose your head: one false move and you might hit the ground in a ball of fire!

Tear up twenty five unique tracks, each with their own challenges:
Farm Cup, Wacoco Cup, Train Cup, Factory Cup, FunFair Cup.

And enjoy these awesome extra features:

Upgrade your rider and bike with DynaStars and power-ups you can gather while riding.
Collect enough DynaStars to buy new helmets, goggles, supercross suits and snazzy custom paintjobs for your bike.
Cant wait to get those nifty upgrades? Purchase a big bucket of DynaStars in-game* to spend em as your heart desires.
Compare and compete for high scores with your friends through Apples Game Center service.
Hi-res graphics that look fantastic on your iPad and iPhones Retina display.
Setup Controls as you like

Strap on your helmet, jump on your bike, and get set for an explosive ride to fame as a daring motorcycle champ!

*Notice: restrict in-app purchases under System Preferences to prevent inadvertent purchases by kids.

goiMot's comments:

11-02-2011, 12:01 PM
I'm a sucker for these types of games will probably get this one as well. I'm liking the artstyle so hopefully it has the gameplay to match.

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride

11-02-2011, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
Bike baron mixed with flip rider
Yup Something that saved this week among with Race of Champions and Sad Robot

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
11-02-2011, 03:21 PM
HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2/First few Minutes of Gameplay):

Note:

This is like the third or so Biker Game in one Month. Do those Guys really expect us to buy all those Games?

Guess they are right since i just bought it and will be back soon with an Preview.

Last edited by Sanuku; 11-02-2011 at 07:21 PM. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added.
11-02-2011, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
This is like the third or so Biker Game in one Month. Do those Guys really expect us to buy all those Games?

Guess they are right since i just bought it and will be back soon with an Preview.
Please tell us which one you like the most out of them.

I am not a dev, I just post here.
11-02-2011, 03:27 PM
Oh well I was hoping for 69p as in the last couple of weeks I've bought bike baron, flip riders, pocket bmx and metal mulisha all at 69p.
11-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Says Game Center with leaderboards. Does that mean there are no achievements?

Wonder if you can flip the controls? I'd much rather have the flip buttons on the left with gas and brake on the right, similar to Bike Baron's setup...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian

Last edited by Snooptalian; 11-02-2011 at 03:41 PM.
11-02-2011, 05:36 PM
I actually quite like how it looks from the video, but it looks like it might be zoomed in too close. How does it feel while playing?

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
11-02-2011, 05:39 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
yup, kinda interested in seeing how well this one sells with the price difference between it and all other games like it...

But it looks pretty interesting.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
11-02-2011, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
I actually quite like how it looks from the video, but it looks like it might be zoomed in too close. How does it feel while playing?
It feels good. Having a lot more actual fun with it than Bike Baron.