★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iTrade: Stock Exchange Simulator Update Submitted to Apple, Clubs Coming...

06-30-2009, 02:41 PM
iTrade: Stock Exchange Simulator Update Submitted to Apple, Clubs Coming...

**Update July 5** iTrade Clubs is LIVE, go get it on the AppStore! **
http://itunes.com/app/iTrade

Changelog:

* Feature: iTrade Clubs! Adds a new level of social interaction and competition by letting you join a club with your friends or co-workers to have your own private leaderboard between you and your friends, and enables your club to compete against other clubs. Start a club, join existing clubs, invite your friends to your club.
* Feature: Compression and minimization of data. All data sent to and from iTrade is now highly compressed. This allows for a more responsive experience on mobile networks.
* Feature: Improved network design. iTrade now works on standard ports. This makes iTrade work behind proxies and with internet connections and ISPs that restrict certain types of traffic. This alleviates most users with connection problems.
* Feature: Improved integrated News experience. Allows us to serve more dynamic content to you, right from within the integrated news area.
* Bug-fix: When having connection problems it won't log you out and remove the data from the login form.

Thanks for your continued support, we hope you'll love the new features. Your feedback is _always_ welcome. This app is fully 3.0 tested and compatible, but also currently 2.0 backwards compatible.

Follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/iphone_itrade or visit http://nerdtrade.com for a video and more information.

Cheers, and thanks SO much for your feedback!

Last edited by InsolentDreams; 07-05-2009 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Updating info about that it went live
06-30-2009, 04:41 PM
no impressions yet?

06-30-2009, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmsmth View Post
no impressions yet?

What? There's an entire thread based on this game and it's FREE, make your own impressions!

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper
06-30-2009, 04:49 PM
oh yeah, didn't know there was another thread sorry
07-05-2009, 09:32 AM
Just updated this thread since the update was released!

iTrade 1.0.0 OUT! Updated the first post of this thread. Thanks again for your support. Cheers
07-05-2009, 09:37 AM
Yay! Thanks a lot, I love iTrade. Provides some nice, stock trading fun.

EDIT: I'm in one of the screenshots
07-05-2009, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theone1007 View Post
Yay! Thanks a lot, I love iTrade. Provides some nice, stock trading fun.

EDIT: I'm in one of the screenshots
Psh, only a $4,600 loss? I did better last month when I hit $122,000 then dropped to $96,000 from a terribad investment.

Games, games, games..
GameCenter ID: GkCHN
Add me! :]