★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-09-2013, 09:07 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
The enemies at the end of world two are crazy... There's loads of em, and some pretty strong ones... You might wanna upgrade your electronics (the amount of enemies you can target and your jamming) and your missile strength... Unless you're gettin beat up a bit, then you might wanna focus on armor. But the electronics upgraded all the way make it a blast takin out all those little guys and big groups of main targets all at once. =oD
01-09-2013, 11:31 AM
syntheticvoid = best support ever ! (^o^)

01-09-2013, 02:17 PM
I would love to see some machine gun upgrade action here. Possible?
01-09-2013, 04:17 PM
So is there IAP? And if so, how much do you need it? Looks good, liked the first one. Might get this if I get the right answer here.
01-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
So is there IAP? And if so, how much do you need it? Looks good, liked the first one. Might get this if I get the right answer here.
None unless you wanna get a boost for a new ship because the missions now I'm on I get 1000 plus and ships cost 30,000 plus but I already maxed out my ship and replaying levels for fun.
01-09-2013, 04:45 PM
I tried this last night, and while I really wanted to like it, I could not get past the first mission (and I'm no stranger to flight sims). First, the fisheye element to the camera is very disorienting for me - I crashed into the ground a few times because of it. Second, I dislike behind the plane view types of flight games, but that's just my personal opinion - I'd much rather have a cockpit view. Third, one or two times it seemed like I actually killed all the enemies (from what I could tell on the radar), but the level didn't end. Then once the time ran out, the mission failed. Finally, the radar sometimes has redraw problems - planes will jump around (and I'm not talking about when you have an enemy in front, fly a half-loop, and the enemy is now behind you).

I just tried a few more times, and I finally completed the first mission. I think the biggest issue is really that fisheye camera.

Game Designer, Web Developer, Jack-of-all-trades
www.artfoundry.com
Gamecenter ID: Delerium
Alt TA: LCDDreams
01-09-2013, 05:21 PM
Free and no IAP? Why? What's the catch? :P
01-09-2013, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heringer View Post
Free and no IAP? Why? What's the catch? :P
there are IAP near the credits, there is an arrow, press it!
01-09-2013, 06:05 PM
Loved the first one so this is a no brainer for me. Downloaded and anxious to give it a try!
01-09-2013, 06:20 PM
Very fun game! Like the first fractal combat, and this is an improvement over that! Graphics unbelievable and controls are great. I'd like to make one request, please. Could you make it an option to turn off the auto leveling feature of the arcade controls? Many times it auto levels the plane and if you're close to the ground or mountains, I crash into them. The left/right leveling is ok for the arcade controls, but the up/down leveling is a bit of a hinderance for me. Thanks very much for a really fun game!