★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-11-2013, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Hmm.. I loved Bean's quest. Gonna throw a buck at this later today!
Wasn't going to buy this cause I don't like tiny wing like games too much, but considering the Bean's quest thread in the price reduction has given me so much joy and laughs today, maybe I should reconsider.

If I don't like tiny wings, will I like this? You can pm me. Thxs
01-11-2013, 07:58 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
I HATE tiny wings, but LOVE this. =oP

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)

01-11-2013, 08:15 PM
anybody else finding this game pretty difficult? granted beans quest was also pretty hard too ... damn wish i was better
01-11-2013, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
I HATE tiny wings, but LOVE this. =oP
I find that very odd. They're very similar games, with Tiny Wings being clearly superior.
01-11-2013, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisJT View Post
anybody else finding this game pretty difficult? granted beans quest was also pretty hard too ... damn wish i was better
Yes it's hard but exhilarating at the same time... Especially when there's no more rewind left and your surfer dude is right up against a double spike...exhilarating isn't it!!
01-11-2013, 08:40 PM
Think I crossed the tough black and white sparse divides once and that's my high score. Haven't been able to get the speed at the right moment to do it again. Ok think I'll play that other game that's similar....
01-11-2013, 08:47 PM
Ok I just played one game of Tiny Wings after a long break from it and its great so that that's!
01-11-2013, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddToKmart View Post
Can someone please explain how iCloud works with this title? I spent a good 2 hours with this game on my iPad and decided to give this a spin on the iPhone a few hours later. Nothing seems to carry on however... icloud is enabled on both devices. What am I missing?
Anyone? :/

Gamecenter: KineticBlur
Now Playing (iOS): Hearthstone, Battleheart: Legacy
Now Playing (PS4): Watch Dogs
01-11-2013, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddToKmart View Post
Can someone please explain how iCloud works with this title? I spent a good 2 hours with this game on my iPad and decided to give this a spin on the iPhone a few hours later. Nothing seems to carry on however... icloud is enabled on both devices. What am I missing?
Hi KiddToKmart,

That is very odd. We test iCloud quite a bit and it should sync costumes, rank, flairs and stats!

Have you tried killing the app via multitasking and maybe re-opening the app on both devices? Of course make sure both are connected to the internet and iCloud with Applications/Data syncing is turned as well in your settings. Sorry if these sound like simplistic things to check I just want to make sure!

Also can you tell me what the 2 devices are exactly? Which generations of iPads/iPhones they are and what version of iOS is installed on each? If we have the same combination at our office I'll make sure we wipe the iCloud saves and test specifically with that combination

Kumobius Games - twitter: @kumobius
Creators of Bean's Quest, Time Surfer & Duet
Check out our new game Bean Dreams: Bean's Quest 2
01-12-2013, 12:26 AM

(Sorry, not sure how to resize it)
Well I only just got this game today and I'm already #5 in the leaderboards for hell zone as of when I'm writing this. Has anyone else here got higher? Really enjoying this so far, I wish there were some achievements though. Going to try and go for 2000, I was only one off.

Last edited by >:D; 01-12-2013 at 12:32 AM.