01-15-2013, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Well, one interesting question, and wow, a lot of responses. I for one bought this game mostly out of curiosity to see whether I would side with Syntheticvoid or Gabrien.

....snip...

Reason why I say runnerup is that both games are great fun, just like other similar games like Whale Tail or Ski Safari.
I thought you bought the game because I mentioned it in the deals forum thread for Bean's Quest.

And um you said "Whale Tail" instead of Whale Trail. I found that funny
01-15-2013, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
I thought you bought the game because I mentioned it in the deals forum thread for Bean's Quest.

Nope.. It's cause I rock more than you. =oP

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III

01-16-2013, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
You still haven't passed me on Hell Zone yet
01-16-2013, 08:53 AM
Quote:
You still haven't passed me on Hell Zone yet
Yeah, and I doubt I ever will... HellZone is brutally hard. I love it, but damn do I suck. =oP

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
01-16-2013, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Yeah, and I doubt I ever will... HellZone is brutally hard. I love it, but damn do I suck. =oP
Yeah, I am starting to feel the same way about the main game. It's weird though that I can be better (compared to my GC friends) at the hard mode than the regular one.

Last night I ended up taking a break from this and put time into other games. Most were deleted after trying them but Flight! turned out to be a lot of fun.
01-16-2013, 09:37 AM
I've played hell mode only a few times so my score is only 1.080m, I'm enjoying normal mode more.
Only 17m away from SV's high-score

Game Center: sink_or_swim
01-16-2013, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
I've played hell mode only a few times so my score is only 1.080m, I'm enjoying normal mode more.
Only 17m away from SV's high-score
What's your strategy with the game in normal mode? I've eeked up a little but the few times I manage to get into the 6K's I either run out of juice in a bad spot and the end of the universe catches me or it's the black&white world so unless I hit it with enough speed it's impossible to pass.

I've read what others have posted... and it's helped some. I never got into tiny wings so I don't have that experience to really back me up... heck, I shouldn't use that as an excuse (legitimate or not)... **goes to appstore, buys tiny wings**... I guess I should get that experience and see if it helps.
01-16-2013, 02:12 PM
Quote:

No, I bought it cause I was curious about the SV / Gabrien thing. The bean's quest thread experience cause it was so humourous did factor into my buying it a little.

Always thought that it was called Whale Tail, haha, Ninjackid always gets on my case for movie names I hack up. Well, the Whale does have a tail!
01-16-2013, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Well, this isn't quite the reason either, but let's just go with that.
01-16-2013, 02:57 PM
I love both Tiny Wings and Time Surfer, but if the world ends and i was to choose only one game, id go with Time Surfer.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword