★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-12-2013, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Its 99 cents so not to bad a price it was 2.99. The game reminds me of swordingo. It works for touch 4 but not going to far I'm gonna wait for a update. It looks like you have a "open world" then when you leave its broken into levels. I could be wrong but that's the way it looks. Over all a very nice game and a hidden gem
I didn`t regret getting it at 2.99 and at .99 everyone that liked Swordigo and isn`t getting Mauv can`t be helped.
01-12-2013, 06:59 PM
Not a bad price? Ninety nine cents is an amazing price for such an excellent game! Don't bother mulling over this. It's a done deal. If you don't pick it up, you're missing out on an excellent adventure game. Any chance that we will see a future update allowing us to play this game with our favorite Icade mobile peripheral?

01-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by demod1 View Post
Not a bad price? Ninety nine cents is an amazing price for such an excellent game! Don't bother mulling over this. It's a done deal. If you don't pick it up, you're missing out on an excellent adventure game. Any chance that we will see a future update allowing us to play this game with our favorite Icade mobile peripheral?
I ment amazing don't know why I said not a bad price.
01-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Its 99 cents so not to bad a price it was 2.99. The game reminds me of swordingo. It works for touch 4 but not going to far I'm gonna wait for a update. It looks like you have a "open world" then when you leave its broken into levels. I could be wrong but that's the way it looks. Over all a very nice game and a hidden gem
So it sounds like you're actually having a decent (perhaps as much as great?) experience on your iPod 4?

I am getting seriously close to abandoning my anxiety and going for it. I mean, if it runs on your iPod, how bad could it be on my iPhone 4?

DBC

I give up.
01-12-2013, 07:37 PM
Don't hesitate to try it if you're even vaguely interested.
01-12-2013, 07:53 PM
Yes it runs great but they said there's a problem on touch that can affect saves so I'm waiting on the update. But yea totally worth it.
01-12-2013, 07:56 PM
Just bought it, specially after someone mentioned Swordigo !

So far very impressed, yep the graphics are a bit more 'rough' than some other games but there seems to be a lot of content and its a bargain at 69p. Looking forward to the updates the dev has mentioned.

So far very impressed, again its indie games like this we need to support.
01-13-2013, 12:10 AM
The status of the Mauv 1.1 update is currently waiting for review at the AppStore. We added one more item to the update which is a tutorial hint to ensure the Player knows that they can climb while gliding.

I appreciate all the feedback, especially with the playability - gameplay is very important to me.

@Demod1 there is no plan at this time to add icade support to Mauv.

@Greyskull It runs native resolutions on all devices iPhone and iPad. I own an iPad mini which I use for all iPad testing.
01-13-2013, 12:19 AM
Hmmm... didnt hear about this game til today. Dunno how i missed the thread for this.

Downloading in a bit... When i get a good internet connection.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-13-2013, 03:25 AM
Yep - works great on iPad mini.