★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Move your finger, putt the golf ball into the mug. Try Mug Golf, and allow you as realistic an experience as possible.

Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osrYa1DIIbw

* Innovative physics gameplay
* Outstanding 2d graphics
* One finger game, easy to play
* 3 terrains
* 48 levels
* Support iPhone and iPad
* Perfectly support iPhone5
01-21-2013, 07:42 AM
If your the developer just say so it helps.

01-21-2013, 07:42 AM
You are the developer of this app?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-21-2013, 07:43 AM

Game Center: sink_or_swim
01-21-2013, 07:45 AM
His two initial posts to these forums are about this app. I would say so.

@samuel jade -- please be honest about your involvement in the production of this game. It really helps us. We love discussions with developers. Much better to be upfront and honest than to arrive with an announcement like you did. But to each his own I suppose.
01-21-2013, 07:48 AM
You can still confess, samuel jade, without having to fear that we'll become upset. We got used to this... I mean: devs who accidentally stumble over their own apps in the Appstore.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-21-2013, 07:54 AM
It's rather unfortunate when developers do this. :/ I've edited the OP, but alas, quite a few TA members have already stumbled on the original version of the post.

samuel jade...there's no harm in saying you're the developer of the app. TouchArcade's always been a fantastic place for developers and players to interact, and you have nothing to be ashamed of.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"