★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The long-awaited point and click "The Secret Of The Father Simons" is finally available on the App Store!

You just arrived to the church you grew up when you were young. Your loving Father Simons sent you a letter warning you about some mysterious things. Follow the adventure your loving father created for you in order to find the secret!

The Secret Of Father Simons is full of surprises and offers hours of amazing gameplay!

NEW FEATURES:

- All new advanced graphical design and artistic direction
- 13 new environments
- Lot's of interactive objects
- An incredibly responsive Multi-Touch user interface
- Elaborate interactive narrative
- Totally redesigned game engine

Can you solve the secret?
08-08-2011, 04:56 PM

I am not a dev, I just post here.

08-08-2011, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arta View Post
YouTube: video

YouTube: video
The final product has been changed
08-08-2011, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftGamers View Post
The final product has been changed
Do you have video of the final product?

08-08-2011, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arta View Post
Do you have video of the final product?
Not yet...
I will make a trailer!
08-08-2011, 05:18 PM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone):

Note:

First 15.Minutes of Gameplay. Since this is the first Chapter it`s not very Long but still Fans of the Genre will like it.

Quote:
Congratulation for finishing it. It must have been a hell of a ride the last few Weeks

Last edited by Sanuku; 08-08-2011 at 06:20 PM.
08-08-2011, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Congratulation for finishing it. It must have been a hell of a ride the last few Weeks
yes it was. I lost the hole game file and had to start over... Developed the game in 120 hours!

Last edited by SoftGamers; 08-08-2011 at 05:29 PM.
08-08-2011, 06:21 PM
Added a HD Gameplay Trailer of the final Product. There isn`t much to say. Fans of the Genre will buy it without reading a Preview/Review and have their Fun, all others will wait for the other Chapters or wait for a Sale.
08-08-2011, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Added a HD Gameplay Trailer of the final Product. There isn`t much to say. Fans of the Genre will buy it without reading a Preview/Review and have their Fun, all others will wait for the other Chapters or wait for a Sale.
Thank you
I have already started working on a story line bigger with lot of puzzles and huge enviroment... Next Point and Click adventure coming in 3 months!
08-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftGamers View Post
Thank you
I have already started working on a story line bigger with lot of puzzles and huge enviroment... Next Point and Click adventure coming in 3 months!
You really should keep updating the Game with more Story Parts and polished it over the upcoming months with more Content/fix those Bugs that are still inside the Game/...

The iOS Community will sure honor it with Reviews/Buys/....