★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Strap on your mining cap and get ready for action! Tunnel through the depths in search of monsters, loot, and fame!

"Ludicrously addictive" - Pocket Gamer

BECOME A FAMOUS EXPLORER
If you discover a new stone, you get to name it for all the world to see!

COLLECT ARTIFACTS
Find spectacular treasures from ancient Civs. Go lone wolf, or work with your Clan to collect them all and earn special bonuses. Will you be the one to find the ultra-rare Shiny Artifacts?

BATTLE MONSTERS
Go toe-to-toe with beasts from the depths. Defeat boss monsters and harvest their fossils to earn passage to greater depths and darker secrets...

RUN AN OIL EMPIRE
Form a clan and compete in the oil conquest. Mine oil the old fashioned way, or raid other players and pump away their oil in a head-to-head battle of raw tapping skills.

EXPAND YOUR CIV
Mine valuable resources and deliver them to your CivCrafter game!

JOIN OVER 50 MILLION GAMERS WORLDWIDE
And find out why Naquatic apps like Guncrafter and Shooting Showdown have lit up the top charts and been featured by everyone from Apple to IGN, AppAdvice, and TouchArcade.

touchy85's comments:

CivMiner - A CivCrafter Expansion

Naquatic LLC
Genres: Games Entertainment Adventure Role-Playing
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Strap on your mining cap and get ready for action! Step into the world of CivCrafter as a miner in search of monsters, loot, and fame.

BECOME A FAMOUS EXPLORER
Tunnel through the depths in search of rare stone. If you discover a new stone, you get to name it for all the world to see!

COLLECT ARTIFACTS
Find spectacular treasures from ancient Civs. Go lone wolf, or work with your Clan to collect them all and earn special bonuses. Will you be the one to find the ultra-rare Shiny Artifacts?

BATTLE MONSTERS
Go toe-to-toe with beasts from the depths. Defeat boss monsters and harvest their fossils to earn passage to greater depths and darker secrets...

RUN AN OIL EMPIRE
Form a clan and compete in the oil conquest. Mine oil the old fashioned way, or raid other players and pump away their oil in a head-to-head battle of raw tapping skills.

EXPAND YOUR CIV
Mine valuable resources and deliver them to your CivCrafter game!

JOIN OVER 50 MILLION GAMERS WORLDWIDE
And find out why Naquatic apps like Guncrafter and Shooting Showdown have lit up the top charts and been featured by everyone from Apple to IGN, AppAdvice, and TouchArcade.

Gameplay Video:

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 5.1.1

Download Size: 90.4MB

07-01-2015, 11:13 AM
Nice!

07-01-2015, 11:34 AM
Wow, I must have a try.

Pine Entertainment
07-01-2015, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Nice!
Thanks NOEN! Check your PMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Wow, I must have a try.
PM'd!

We're about half way through a contest in the Upcoming Games thread-- whoever digs the deepest before 6:30pm Pacific today wins naming rights to a stone! We're offering free rubies to everyone who enters, so let me know if you want to jump in and I'll send a promo code your way!

Speaking of which...any progress updates from our competitors?

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners

Last edited by Naquatic; 07-01-2015 at 01:20 PM.
07-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naquatic View Post
Thanks NOEN! Check your PMs

PM'd!

We're about half way through a contest in the Upcoming Games thread-- whoever digs the deepest before 6:30pm Pacific today wins naming rights to a stone! We're offering free rubies to everyone who enters, so let me know if you want to jump in and I'll send a promo code your way!

Speaking of which...any progress updates from our competitors?
Well I'll participate in this then. Will be fun instead of farming oil
07-01-2015, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxish View Post
Well I'll participate in this then. Will be fun instead of farming oil
Excellent! You're officially in

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
07-01-2015, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naquatic View Post
Excellent! You're officially in
Really hope I'm not far behind since I only have around 7 hours :P
07-01-2015, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Really hope I'm not far behind since I only have around 7 hours :P
Haha, I think you'll be alright! Everyone has sleep, work, etc, so I doubt many people are playing with a more solid chunk of time than yours

Michael and Will
07-01-2015, 01:47 PM
Naquatic, I was recently checking out clans. (I see clans aren't allowed so I made mine private, only me in it if that's acceptable) The shield banner things (totally what it is) doesn't have much customization. I would recommend making it so you can pick a pattern, then pick colour 1, and colour 2 to add more customization and diversity to it.
07-01-2015, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Naquatic, I was recently checking out clans. (I see clans aren't allowed so I made mine private, only me in it if that's acceptable) The shield banner things (totally what it is) doesn't have much customization. I would recommend making it so you can pick a pattern, then pick colour 1, and colour 2 to add more customization and diversity to it.
That's fine, no worries if you want to form a solo clan for now! That's a cool idea, it would be neat if you could totally customize your shield.

Michael and Will