App description: Welcome, eager young investor, to AdVenture Capitalist! Arguably the world's greatest Capitalism simulator!

Have you always dreamed of owning your own business? Being the master of your own destiny? Forming your own multi-national conglomerate to create a world-wide, monopolistic economy? Then AdVenture Capitalist is the game for YOU!

Begin your quest for world domination by clicking on the Lemonade Stand progress bar. Keep clicking until you can afford to pay for more squeezers! Now youve got the hang of it.

Hire employees, purchase cutting edge upgrades, dominate the market, and attract eager Angel Investors to boost your profits! The only way to go is UP UP UP!

AdVenture Capitalist - you can't spell hedge fund without F U N!
02-19-2015, 11:42 AM
Game Impressions

02-20-2015, 12:11 AM
I don't know why but for some reason this game is highly amusing in a part time doing something else periodically checking on game sort of way.

Gamecenter : taeles
Now Playing : Angry Birds Transformers, Space Marshals, Simcity Buildit, Dragonquest V, Knights of the Old Republic, Final Fantasy VI, Playground Superheroes, Evoland
02-20-2015, 04:18 AM
2 minutes till i pull in my first oil rig profit and become a quadrillionaire.

god if only it were this easy :P

Now Playing : Angry Birds Transformers, Space Marshals, Simcity Buildit, Dragonquest V, Knights of the Old Republic, Final Fantasy VI, Playground Superheroes, Evoland
02-20-2015, 02:21 PM
Clickers and idlers are my weakness! AC for mobile is a clean version of the web game. You can play in portrait or landscape so don't forget to tilt it over. Does not look like you can import a save from pc but it's fun to start making money from your little lemonade stand again.
02-20-2015, 06:02 PM
This is one of my favorites! Glad to see this one on my ipad.

It's a little slow starting off, but once I get a few prestiges in I can buy stuff much quicker than before. It's a long game with almost 500 achievements "unlocks" to pick up, each with an added perk.

Naturally there's IAP, and these are pretty much what Kong's site has with the game and similar pricing.

I love the game for being so simple. Only 10 kinds of buildings to buy. Lots of upgrades.

edit: I didn't mean to oversell the game on cheevos, there's none as far as Game Center goes. The unlocks are essentially achievements.

Last edited by indalico; 02-20-2015 at 07:01 PM.
02-20-2015, 10:43 PM
Each night at midnight I sell off my business for investors. God money comes in fast once you start investing periodically.

02-24-2015, 04:12 AM
i really enjoy this game, but there's one thing i don't like so much: you have to spend angels to get new upgrades (they are spent, you'll lose them). don't know if it's only the case with the managers or if the angel upgrades handle different.
02-24-2015, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyzau View Post
i really enjoy this game, but there's one thing i don't like so much: you have to spend angels to get new upgrades (they are spent, you'll lose them). don't know if it's only the case with the managers or if the angel upgrades handle different.
Angels are pretty much a form of "alternate currency." It's really one of the few decisions you need to make in the game - is it worth it to sacrifice your +x% boost per Angel to get the next perk?

As long as you're getting more back than you started with every time you do your "Sell Shares And Restart" option, it's all good. As long as the game isn't prompting you with an "are you sure?" prompt you're typically not spending too many angels for one perk.

But I swear some of the later upgrades are there just as ways to make you waste Angels - but who knows, maybe eventually it WILL be worth spending 25 Quatturovigintillion Angels for just 25 more Car Washes ...
02-27-2015, 12:57 PM
I don't suppose there's a cheat sheet anywhere which simply lists the most efficient order of upgrading buildings to accumulate cash the quickest for the iOS version?

I don't think just clicking whichever upgrade you can afford as you accumulate income is the wisest way to go about it, but I can't help myself.