Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-18-2013, 02:59 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Has anyone tried the multiplayer?
Can I play with a friend on my existing game or do I have to start a new one?
And if I play multiplayer on my existing game, can I go back to single player after that?
Thks
Old 01-18-2013, 04:07 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicsark View Post
Has anyone tried the multiplayer?
Can I play with a friend on my existing game or do I have to start a new one?
And if I play multiplayer on my existing game, can I go back to single player after that?
Thks
This is what I would like to know too. And if you play multiplayer in your main world, can the other person take stuff back with them?

I'm guessing you can play multiplayer on an existing world (else why would it still say 2 player aswell as continue)
Old 01-18-2013, 05:40 AM
iPhone 5

Can someone upload a picture of an Apple Tree? I've been around the world and not found a single apple
Old 01-18-2013, 05:44 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Nvm,

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 01-18-2013 at 05:46 AM..
Old 01-18-2013, 06:40 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by switch-it View Post
Can someone upload a picture of an Apple Tree? I've been around the world and not found a single apple
The color changes with the season so it may not always look like this.

Old 01-18-2013, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
Question: Are the increased quality items (Im refering to axes, but the question is probably applicable to all other tools) more durable, or just faster? IE If I want to just get a crapload of the cheapest axe, will they last for less amount of uses, or will it last the same amount of uses, just take more time?
Both. Higher quality tools will do the job faster and last longer. I had made 3-4 flint pickaxes when I made my first stone one. I'd use the flint on normal rock and the stone one for ore as it was quicker. Pretty soon I had enough ore to make bronze pickaxes and I hadn't even worn out the stone one yet. Now I'm up to steel ones and still trying to use up my bronze and iron ones. I go off on long mining missions far away from my base near the portal and have to go deep now looking for gold ore. The steel pickaxe feels like it will last a long time!
Old 01-18-2013, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avantyr View Post
Is it possible to dye clothing?, if so how do you do it? Ive made some paint but Im not sure how to use on something other than floors and walls.
Thanks
Have you made the dye bench? It's from the workbench menu. You'll need a bucket of water, pigment and the item of clothing to dye.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
Those gem axes are amazing. Unfortunately they (at least the sapphire one I made) are really delicate, so dont waste time on metals (other than maybe gold) stick to time crystals and they add up very quickly!
The gem pickaxes have a very poor cutting rate, something like a flint or stone, thus it takes longer for it to mine ore and wears out quicker. It can mine time crystals pretty quick so it's fine for just that and can last quite a while. I've gotten about 200 crystals from the use of one amethyst pickaxe and now I'm ready to upgrade to emerald. What I do now especially for gold ore is to start on it with a regular pickaxe like steel and stop just before it's complete. Then I switch to the gem axe for the last few hits and get the bonus so I can rack up my gold ore fast.

Add me to the list of people who never understood or got into Minecraft but am enjoying the heck out of this game. Bought the timer doubler and I don't feel 'forced' into paying for anything. I just wanted to support the developer coz if it's this good now, imagine what it'll be after a couple of updates.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:02 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalsquid View Post
What I do now especially for gold ore is to start on it with a regular pickaxe like steel and stop just before it's complete. Then I switch to the gem axe for the last few hits and get the bonus so I can rack up my gold ore fast.
You are the smartest man alive
Old 01-19-2013, 01:20 AM

You are too kind