App description: #1 Solitaire game in the App Store for 2+ years! Play over a thousand solitaire hands with beautiful backdrops that will let you escape to a sunny oasis! Keep up with new challenges each day in the Daily Mode and test your skills with hazards that make every hand unique. With puzzling twists and delightful surprises, youll want to replay your favorite courses over and over again as you defeat the mind-bending challenges and rack up cool prizes.

Winner of IGNs 2012 Peoples Choice Award for Best Mobile Board Game!
It might look like a straightforward card game on the surface but theres much more to Fairway Solitaire thanks to its assured, inventive design. Its hugely enjoyable, supremely polished strategic deck shuffler that should suit puzzle fans to a tee. PocketGamer: 8/10
Im totally engrossedsheer mindless entertainment. TouchArcade
One of the best designed games ever and so wonderfully fun it demands to be played! Bill Harris of dubiousquality.blogspot.com
an incredibly awesome puzzle game masquerading as solitaire. Penny Arcade
Its all smartly doneThis game is the real deal, not just another boring free solitaire game for iPhone. Kotaku App of the Day

FEATURES

Play brand new solitaire boards every single day!
Never run out of lives! You can relax and play as long as youd like!
Watch out for water, sand, and rough cards that test your skills!
Play long streaks of cards to win bonuses!
Find irons and Midas Clubs to help you play!
See where you rank in our Game Center leaderboards!

Become a Facebook fan for more Fairway Solitaire fun and games:
http://www.facebook.com/FairwaySolitaire

Check out other great games from Fairway! Fairway Solitaire Blast lets you explode your way through hand after hand of solitaire gone wild!

*** Discover more from Big Fish Games! ***

Big Fish is the leading global marketplace to discover and enjoy casual games. You can enjoy our virtually endless selection of games anytime, anywhere on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Learn more at bigfishgames.com!

Having fun with Big Fish? Check out our entire game library with our Game Finder app! Dive in here:
http://bigfi.sh/bfggamefinder

Try out Big Fish Games' iSplash! newsletter and never miss a sale or new game again! Sign up at: http://bigfi.sh/isplash

Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter
02-25-2012, 10:05 PM
great game. you can get a lot from the free game, TONs more from the paid version. some people complain of audio ads, but i never hear them.

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!

02-25-2012, 10:07 PM
Fun. Period.
02-25-2012, 11:30 PM
Fun game. =D
Unlocked the full game right after finishing the free levels. Just hope future updates will make the filesize smaller.

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
02-25-2012, 11:37 PM
Great addictive game!!
But I'll wait for the FULL version as always for Big Fish games to avoid my confusion.

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive
02-26-2012, 12:42 AM
I am seriously addicted to this game. Played the free levels and the next day bought an iTunes card to get the full version. Also, a thank you to agas. Take it easy looks really good. Will probably pick that up.
02-26-2012, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agas View Post
Great addictive game!!
But I'll wait for the FULL version as always for Big Fish games to avoid my confusion.
Wow..never played any Big Fish games and just looked at Appshopper and saw what you talked about. A bunch of "full" versions!

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
02-26-2012, 09:53 PM
i enjoyed the free levels, and would maybe get the rest, but from the above comments, maybe i'll hold off.

is there a way to turn off the 'jokes' commentary? i don't mind the intros and stuff, but the jokes all fall flat. there's like a no-mans-land between funny and so-bad-it's-funny, and this game's jokes all fall into that space where it's just terrible.

no other real complaints, but i'd like to see a gauge for the trophies to see how far along i am to getting the 50 eagles trophy.
02-27-2012, 09:27 AM
Really enjoying the game, purchased the full version right away since it's just $.99.

Even got a couple of world records! Which is cool. Est Great Shot and Longest Great Shot Without Irons. I'm sure they won't stand long but my screen capture will

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
02-27-2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
Really enjoying the game, purchased the full version right away since it's just $.99.

Even got a couple of world records! Which is cool. Est Great Shot and Longest Great Shot Without Irons. I'm sure they won't stand long but my screen capture will
The leaderboards are fake, I hate to tell you. LOL. I wish there was a real global leaderboard, but it's not there now.