30200Wizardry
Lite2

:iOS4.1iPhone4 / iPhone4S / 4 iPod Touch / iPad / iPad2

2005WindowsLite
3GS
BluetoothiOS7

(:59Studio)

Gabrien's comments:
No real idea about this one. There doesn't appear to be a "full" version (yet?) but I guess this is worth checking out for free:

03-07-2012, 01:37 AM
Oh. Looks like anyone who doesn't read Japanese need not apply.

03-07-2012, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Aw... I felt a pleasant jolt when i read the title and clicked on the thread link. I got hit by a lightning bolt when i read your post.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-07-2012, 01:48 AM
Quote:
The app details note that English language is supported; can you confirm that this is a mistake?
03-07-2012, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
The app details note that English language is supported; can you confirm that this is a mistake?
that always happens, a title with say in english and then people buy it and get Effed.
03-07-2012, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
Well, there is an "options" menu. But it's in...Japanese. And it's...somewhat complex. It's possible there's an option there if you randomly press enough buttons enough times.
03-07-2012, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Well, there is an "options" menu. But it's in...Japanese. And it's...somewhat complex. It's possible there's an option there if you randomly press enough buttons enough times.
i just changed and touched all that there was available to mess around with... it always remained in Japanese... at least i managed to change from that dreadful on screen controls to touch

Applebloom FTW!
Playlist
Brave Frontier - Elune Saga - Monster Squad - Looking for more F2P games like Brave Frontier, PM ME recommendations please!

Last edited by Drexiel; 03-07-2012 at 02:26 AM.
03-07-2012, 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post
i just changed and touched all that there was available to mess around with... it always remained in Japanese... at least i managed to change from that dreadful on screen controls to touch
I can beat that. I actually managed to somehow make it to a dungeon and went for a wander. It actually felt pretty good. Got into a fight, then somehow ended up back in town. This isn't much of a go without a readable translation though.
03-07-2012, 03:09 AM
Quote:
I can beat that. I actually managed to somehow make it to a dungeon and went for a wander. It actually felt pretty good. Got into a fight, then somehow ended up back in town. This isn't much of a go without a readable translation though.
i made it to the bar xD and possibly the dungeon entrance... but i never quite figured out how to enter the dungeon xD

Applebloom FTW!
Playlist
Brave Frontier - Elune Saga - Monster Squad - Looking for more F2P games like Brave Frontier, PM ME recommendations please!
03-07-2012, 03:12 AM
Any signs of a full-game IAP buy yet, or is this somehow just free? Keep on dreaming, yeah, I know. And no English.. gah.