Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-07-2012, 01:30 AM
Gabrien Gabrien is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,148
Default Wizardry: Prisoners of the Battles Lite (Universal)

No real idea about this one. There doesn't appear to be a "full" version (yet?) but I guess this is worth checking out for free:


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-07-2012, 01:37 AM
Gabrien Gabrien is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,148
Default

Oh. Looks like anyone who doesn't read Japanese need not apply.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-07-2012, 01:40 AM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 15,499
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Oh. Looks like anyone who doesn't read Japanese need not apply.
Aw... I felt a pleasant jolt when i read the title and clicked on the thread link. I got hit by a lightning bolt when i read your post.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-07-2012, 01:48 AM
Appletini Appletini is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ankh-Morpork
Posts: 2,514
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Oh. Looks like anyone who doesn't read Japanese need not apply.
The app details note that English language is supported; can you confirm that this is a mistake?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-07-2012, 01:53 AM
eAdvisory eAdvisory is offline
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,090
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
The app details note that English language is supported; can you confirm that this is a mistake?
that always happens, a title with say in english and then people buy it and get Effed.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-07-2012, 01:59 AM
Gabrien Gabrien is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
The app details note that English language is supported; can you confirm that this is a mistake?
Well, there is an "options" menu. But it's in...Japanese. And it's...somewhat complex. It's possible there's an option there if you randomly press enough buttons enough times.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-07-2012, 02:18 AM
Drexiel Drexiel is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ponce, PR
Posts: 1,653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Well, there is an "options" menu. But it's in...Japanese. And it's...somewhat complex. It's possible there's an option there if you randomly press enough buttons enough times.
i just changed and touched all that there was available to mess around with... it always remained in Japanese... at least i managed to change from that dreadful on screen controls to touch

Last edited by Drexiel; 03-07-2012 at 02:26 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-07-2012, 03:08 AM
Gabrien Gabrien is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post
i just changed and touched all that there was available to mess around with... it always remained in Japanese... at least i managed to change from that dreadful on screen controls to touch
I can beat that. I actually managed to somehow make it to a dungeon and went for a wander. It actually felt pretty good. Got into a fight, then somehow ended up back in town. This isn't much of a go without a readable translation though.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-07-2012, 03:09 AM
Drexiel Drexiel is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ponce, PR
Posts: 1,653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I can beat that. I actually managed to somehow make it to a dungeon and went for a wander. It actually felt pretty good. Got into a fight, then somehow ended up back in town. This isn't much of a go without a readable translation though.
i made it to the bar xD and possibly the dungeon entrance... but i never quite figured out how to enter the dungeon xD
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-07-2012, 03:12 AM
AnarKitty AnarKitty is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Minneapolis, USA
Posts: 3,655
Default

Any signs of a full-game IAP buy yet, or is this somehow just free? Keep on dreaming, yeah, I know. And no English.. gah.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent