★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Third-Person Shooter Mystery RPG

Are you the hero or the villain in this lore? Immerse yourself in this western epic as you set out to discover your true identity and figure out what has happened in the simple mining town of Bullsvil. As you collect clues and interact with the townsfolk, will you find that ignorance was bliss?

Lost Memory is a third person shooter that integrates both swipe-to-slash and tap-to-shoot functions during battles. Dodge enemy attacks and deliver fatal blows as you progress through the story. With customizable avatar and interactive gameplay, there will never be a dull moment. Immerse yourself in the vast 3D world of Lost Memory and experience the action through cinematic angles as you unravel the secrets to your past.

Action and mystery come together like never before in this epic third-person shooter!

FEATURES:

STUNNING 3D GRAPHICS
Powered by Unreal Technology, Lost Memory displays stunning 3D gameplay environments and dynamic battle sequences.

NON-STOP REALTIME ACTION
Dodge enemy attacks and deliver crushing blows in real time combat!

HAND TO HAND AND LONG DISTANCE COMBAT
Switch between your daggers and guns as you engage in interactive battles!

MYSTERY STORYLINE
Unlock the truth as you find clues that reveal what has plagued the town of Bullsvil.

CUSTOMIZE YOUR AVATAR
Equip the strongest weapons to customize how your character looks!

Sanuku's comments:

03-28-2013, 12:18 AM
Just bought this sight unseen. It looks too good to be true, and this may end up being a hilarious IAP fest, but..

03-28-2013, 12:21 AM
Screenshot 1: Infinity Blade
The rest: Bladeslinger

Did i miss anything?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-28-2013, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarKitty View Post
Just bought this sight unseen. It looks too good to be true, and this may end up being a hilarious IAP fest, but..
You bought it? Cant wait for your imps. Gamevil is insta-avoid for me, so you might be able to sway me into getting this.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-28-2013, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
You bought it? Cant wait for your imps. Gamevil is insta-avoid for me, so you might be able to sway me into getting this.
Normally they are for me, too. I felt like my iTunes was going to laugh at me and scream "April Fools!" after I clicked the buy button. But I wanted to call this bluff too much not to throw a dollar at it. We'll see, I guess.
03-28-2013, 12:45 AM
iPhone only not universal...why?
03-28-2013, 12:53 AM
And the most bugged Gamevil Game in the History of all bugged Games goes to...

Lost Memory

It`s so worse that the Game does kill itself every now and then or simple just stop playing any Music/Soundeffects after Cut Sequenzes while you are still in the Game.

I don`t know who did approved at Gamevil the current Build but whoever did it - Please quiet your Job since you are doing it wrong.

HD Gameplay Trailer following soon...
03-28-2013, 01:10 AM
Gamevil and Unreal Engine?
Bought that.

Playing but I had no bugs / crashes yet.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 03-28-2013 at 01:14 AM.
03-28-2013, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Gamevil and Unreal Engine?
Bought that.

Playing but I had no bugs / crashes yet.
My biggest Problem with the Game so far after playing the Game for one Hour is that it`s many times just unpolished.

Starting with the environment that could easily look a lot better and where often the same Objects are used over and over again or in a Way that it`s obvious someone doesn`t care about it enough when placing it shows me already at the beginning how much time must have went into the hole development.

I mean there is a huge difference between I don`t know how to do it and I didn`t care about it enough to do it and Lost Memory feels so far to many times the second Way.
03-28-2013, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
My biggest Problem with the Game so far after playing the Game for one Hour is that it`s many times just unpolished.

Starting with the environment that could easily look a lot better and where often the same Objects are used over and over again or in a Way that it`s obvious someone doesn`t care about it enough when placing it shows me already at the beginning how much time must have went into the hole development.

I mean there is a huge difference between I don`t know how to do it and I didn`t care about it enough to do it and Lost Memory feels so far to many times the second Way.

Yes, I see your points, but I am still not far into it. Game hasn't crashed on me yet. I've bought the game just out of curiosity... I mean, Gamevil and Unreal Engine? That did sound funny, so I just got it.

I'll see how good / bad the game play itself is, but you're right about some graphics. It lacks a bit polish. On the other hand: if this is their first try with the Unreal engine, then it's a good try. Unreal Engine is a beast to play with.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.