App description: "Well polished game." TouchArcade user
"Clearly a polished product.."
"WELL worth my buck"
"Why the heck I am playing this game at 4:30 am on my iphone..should have been asleep 3 hours ago"

The only negative review:
"I Die in this game, I hate it!" Zombies

Oh no! Mom is kidnapped again! Baby and Sis have to go to the secret Island Base to rescue her!
ZOMBIES BEWARE! THE CUTESY DUO IS ON THE RUN! THEY'D BE RUNNING, DODGING, AND KILLING YOU ALL AT ONCE!

This is no ordinary zombie game! Well, maybe it is, but it is LOADED WITH FUN! It has to be one of the better zombie shooter from all thousand others!

Escape the zombie apocalypse by taking up arms and killing them one by one! Avoid obstacles, shoot the chasing zombies, activate traps, and go find daddy and mummy. Discover different types of zombies beyond your imagination. Upgrade your weapons to own the icky zombies, and unlock all power-ups to be the mightiest teeny heroes out there!

Unlock the free-run mode to have an endless zombie massacre goodness.

Have some jolly cute ass-kicking time!

Features include:
- Tilt or tap option to move
- Automatic shooting
- 40+ stages filled with killing fun
- Countless zombies to destroy
- Plenty of weapons to choose from
- Upgrades that keeps upgrading
- Power-ups to let you power up
- Epic boss fights
- Super fun mini game
- Cuteness that kills

**MAJOR COOL UPDATES COMING!!**
DOWNLOAD NOW WHILE IT'S FREE!!

IMPORTANT!
IF you have any issues please email us, negative feedback without explaining and giving us a chance to fix will not do us and you any good. I know where you live, and will report your position to the zombies...

touchten's comments:
We accidentally released this game,
we were supposed to release this weeks after as mentioned in TA thread here

But it got released, oh well.. I hope you guys enjoy this

Reviews:
"Definitely Not Your Run-of-the-Mill Zombie Game!"
iFanzine.com

Enjoy guys!
01-10-2013, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchten View Post
PM sent!

thanks for the support and cooperation!

Post your honest feedback and comment below please!

thank you!

Anton
Got it! Downloading now! Don't panic, you probably won't hear from me for a bit (class/internship), but I'll be sure to post some impressions/feedback/suggestions asap... mos def by the end of the day!

Oh, and no, thank YOU!

DBC

I give up.
01-10-2013, 05:45 AM
Very cool game, kind of a cross between a reverse shmup and an endless runner. Switch the camera to dynamic in the settings, it is much better. Controls are tight, both tilt and touch are well implemented, I like both.

I'm playing on my iphone cause I was too lazy to get my ipad out. But plays great on iphone, really look forward to playing on my new ipad. The ipad might work better with the added real estate.

Cool game, I like it. Not the most complicated of games, but very well made.

Highly recommended!

Last edited by Connector; 01-10-2013 at 05:50 AM.

01-10-2013, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Got it! Downloading now! Don't panic, you probably won't hear from me for a bit (class/internship), but I'll be sure to post some impressions/feedback/suggestions asap... mos def by the end of the day!

Oh, and no, thank YOU!

DBC
No worries!

reminds me of this meme

LOL

take it easy mate!

enjoy!

Anton

Cute Kill - Not just another "zombie" game
Check out the TA thread

PAWS! Cat Attack - Cute Kitten Madness
On Sale to celebrate Launch
01-10-2013, 05:50 AM
WOW!
Thanks

you definitely made my day!
Will be sure to quote and put this on our sales page on itunes!

bless you (and all reading)

Anton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Very cool game, kind of a cross between a reverse shmup and an endless runner. Switch the camera to dynamic in the settings, it is much better. Controls are tight, both tilt and touch are well implemented, I like both.

I'm playing on my iphone cause I was too lazy to get my iphone out. But plays great on iphone, really look forward to playing on my new ipad. The ipad might work better with the added real estate.

Cool game, I like it. Not the most complicated of games, but very well made.

Highly recommended!

Check out the TA thread

01-10-2013, 05:56 AM
Thanks for the code

Game Center: sink_or_swim
Looks interesting and I've got most of my weekly ios budget untouched so i wont ask for a promo code, but instead buy the game.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
Quote:
Please tell the world if you like it,
and tell us too which part you don't like about it
so we can continue to improve and get better at making great games that people would enjoy!

also feel free to rate us and give stars on itunes if you think we deserve it. thanks!
Attention World,

I like it.

So far everything is pleasant. Well polished game. Look forward to playing on my new ipad and tv hdmi when I wake up.

Tried to give you a 5 star itunes review, but can't for developer promo codes as I thought.

So all I can do is say:

World, I love you, please give this game a chance. It is simple yet fun.
01-10-2013, 06:00 AM
OK, so instead of getting ready, I'm playing the first level... O_O

Yeah, I can't take a code and not say something productive. It's kind of a thing with me.

Only have time to squeeze in a level (and this post), buuuut...

First, the initial good:

Game plays FLAWLESSLY on my iPad (ONE). Sweeeet!

Clearly a polished product, looks beautiful, controls well. Characters are adorable and well-done.

Power-ups look intriguing, looking forward to playing with them later.

The initial "not bad but has me curious":

Two types of currency. Hopeful they can both be earned through play, or the premium currency isn't as important, or something. I did notice a premium weapon in the store that cost 10? I finished one level with zero, so yeah, just so's ya knows.

All said, I think I dig it! As Connector said, it's not rocket science (serious paraphrase there), but then Jetpack Joyride was a pretty simple premise...

DBC

I give up.
01-10-2013, 06:04 AM
Thanks for downloading,

let us know if you like it on this thread!

cheers!

Anton

Check out the TA thread

01-10-2013, 06:05 AM
Quote:
WOW!
Thanks

you definitely made my day!
Will be sure to quote and put this on our sales page on itunes!

bless you (and all reading)

Anton
Sure if you want to. You can even use my name if you want. The second paragraph should read too lazy to get my ipad out. Not iphone.

This game kind of reminds me of that game, was it tread of the dead, (correct title?), where you control a chainsaw and kill the humanoids or the zombies, with tilt or touch controls.

This game will probably play great on an ipad. First time for me in a while to play on my faithful iphone, and the game plays great on it. I think the TA crowd will stand behind the game, they like a lot of these retro simpler games.

It is so cute too! Haha