Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-10-2013, 06:10 AM
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Looks interesting and I've got most of my weekly ios budget untouched so i wont ask for a promo code, but instead buy the game.
Geez, thank you my friend!
good karma to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Attention World,

I like it.

So far everything is pleasant. Well polished game. Look forward to playing on my new ipad and tv hdmi when I wake up.

Tried to give you a 5 star itunes review, but can't for developer promo codes as I thought.

So all I can do is say:

World, I love you, please give this game a chance. It is simple yet fun.
what more can a developer ask?
Geez thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Thanks for the code
You are welcome!
please post your feedback here!

Quote:
Sure if you want to. You can even use my name if you want. The second paragraph should read too lazy to get my ipad out. Not iphone.

This game kind of reminds me of that game, was it tread of the dead, (correct title?), where you control a chainsaw and kill the humanoids or the zombies, with tilt or touch controls.

This game will probably play great on an ipad. First time for me in a while to play on my faithful iphone, and the game plays great on it. I think the TA crowd will stand behind the game, they like a lot of these retro simpler games.

It is so cute too! Haha
HAHA! thanks again, wow just turned our day here in the office upside down!
We were truly devastated with the release date "mistake" but it turned out to be, a blessing in disguise!

Come on TA crowd! try this out!
Old 01-10-2013, 06:15 AM
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
OK, so instead of getting ready, I'm playing the first level... O_O

Yeah, I can't take a code and not say something productive. It's kind of a thing with me.

Only have time to squeeze in a level (and this post), buuuut...

First, the initial good:

Game plays FLAWLESSLY on my iPad (ONE). Sweeeet!

Clearly a polished product, looks beautiful, controls well. Characters are adorable and well-done.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Quote:
Power-ups look intriguing, looking forward to playing with them later.
You will love the power ups!

Quote:
The initial "not bad but has me curious":

Two types of currency. Hopeful they can both be earned through play, or the premium currency isn't as important, or something. I did notice a premium weapon in the store that cost 10? I finished one level with zero, so yeah, just so's ya knows.

All said, I think I dig it! As Connector said, it's not rocket science (serious paraphrase there), but then Jetpack Joyride was a pretty simple premise...

DBC
The premium currency is not important at all, you can finish the game without "buying" anything but these bad ass upgrades "the paying one" will blow your mind, we promise!

Well hope you guys enjoy!

and have a blessed time playing!

cheers!
Anton
Old 01-10-2013, 06:36 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

I got no idea in the world, why the heck I am playing this game at 4:30 am on my iphone playing a game that makes me laugh cause it so cute. Never play games on my iphone anymore, now my ipad is gonna get jealous. Haha

This game has a good warm fuzzy ezperience. Played for about 20 minutes, level 10 now, everytime I think it will become repetitious, something cracks me up and a new monster comes up.

Who the heck is that blue backpack dude? Do I protect him?

Got $30,000, so bought shotgun for 7,000, so seems fair, got first weapon quickly with money to spare, so coin system so far seems balanced.

Now on my iphone 4, it runs great! Means any ios device will probably work. Cause it was kinda getting depressing cause a lot of recent apps like catch the ark don't work well on my iphone 4.

Well, I gotta go to sleep, should have been asleep 3 hours ago. Cute kill, what a funny game. And on my iphone, the baby looks like Charlie Brown!!!

Keep wondering why Charlie Brown is on a girls back shooting zombies and who that mysterious blue backpacker is. Sometimes games make no sense. Anyway, get this game, it makes me laugh. That in itself is worth the price of admission.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:51 AM
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

Quote:
I got no idea in the world, why the heck I am playing this game at 4:30 am on my iphone playing a game that makes me laugh cause it so cute. Never play games on my iphone anymore, now my ipad is gonna get jealous. Haha

This game has a good warm fuzzy ezperience. Played for about 20 minutes, level 10 now, everytime I think it will become repetitious, something cracks me up and a new monster comes up.

Who the heck is that blue backpack dude? Do I protect him?

Got $30,000, so bought shotgun for 7,000, so seems fair, got first weapon quickly with money to spare, so coin system so far seems balanced.

Now on my iphone 4, it runs great! Means any ios device will probably work. Cause it was kinda getting depressing cause a lot of recent apps like catch the ark don't work well on my iphone 4.

Well, I gotta go to sleep, should have been asleep 3 hours ago. Cute kill, what a funny game. And on my iphone, the baby looks like Charlie Brown!!!

Keep wondering why Charlie Brown is on a girls back shooting zombies and who that mysterious blue backpacker is. Sometimes games make no sense. Anyway, get this game, it makes me laugh. That in itself is worth the price of admission.
Wow! nice one!

I think you refer to the backpack zombie? the green one?

That is the "power up" zombies, meaning if you shoot him, you get some "goodies" that will help you to advance! His back pack will help you!

Thanks again for the kind comments!

Appreciate the feedback! I hope this game would kick up the rank, so more people will play!

cheers!

Anton

PS: Just emailed TA, hopefully they would have the time to review this..
finger crossed..
Old 01-10-2013, 06:53 AM

Ok, I bought this game to support the dev team after reading this thread. (After watching the movie Indie Game and seeing what some of these developers go through, I try to do my part.) The game is REALLY fun! There really isn't anything I would want changed. Dare I say it's perfect? The game runs smooth on my "old" iPod Touch 4G, there are a TON of upgrades, the graphics are cute (in a zombie killing sort of way), but most of all, like I said, the game is REALLY fun! WELL worth my buck! Please pick this game up and support these guys. Great job.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:21 AM
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Ok, I bought this game to support the dev team after reading this thread. (After watching the movie Indie Game and seeing what some of these developers go through, I try to do my part.) The game is REALLY fun! There really isn't anything I would want changed. Dare I say it's perfect? The game runs smooth on my "old" iPod Touch 4G, there are a TON of upgrades, the graphics are cute (in a zombie killing sort of way), but most of all, like I said, the game is REALLY fun! WELL worth my buck! Please pick this game up and support these guys. Great job.
Thank you! ありがとう!Please kindly rate us in the appstore too!
We are very grateful!! the movie Indie Game really describe what we go through in life as a game developer.. We are all very pleased with your words here, good karma for you! (and all reading)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
My code didn't work so I ended up buying it gonna play it now
I am sorry for the inconveniences, and thanks alot for the purchase!

Quote:
How do you buy guns?
There is a mini "green" store (with a cart) icon after and before the game start.. you can buy from there, need further help, don't hesitate to ask here!

appreciate it guys!

stay tuned, your kind words here will be posted on our sales page in iTunes!

cheers!

Anton
Old 01-10-2013, 07:34 AM
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

Quote:
Well I tried the machine gun and it didn't say buy. And tried upgrading my gun to level 2 and nothing? Guess it comes unlocked in story mode?
oww yeah, you have to "unlock" it in the story mode first before using it in the endless run mode.. does this help?

thanks!
Old 01-10-2013, 07:55 AM
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

Quote:
Very. Thanks this and punch quest and jetpack joyride and my favorite endless runners
Thanks!!
glad you like it!
Old 01-10-2013, 08:10 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

It's nice to play a simple game every now and then. This is simple and does what it does pretty darn well. Connector's "reverse shmup/endless runner" comment was spot-on and I'm looking forward to seeing how the game plays out with bigger and badder weapons. While there are indeed 2 currencies, if I'm not mistaken, you can only buy (IAP) diamonds. Those can then be converted to coins if you want.

In a nutshell, simplicity is Cute Kill's key strength and thankfully, it doesn't try to be something it isn't. If you want to shoot zombies in the face as an adorable baby, look no further...Cute Kill's got you covered.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:11 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Does anyone knownwhich device this game plays best on, iphone or ipad? Depending on how the tilt controls are implemented, of course.