Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-10-2013, 03:58 AM
iPad

(BUG) When I completed a quest as the last enemy in a dungeon, the message "Quest Completed" and "Dungeon Completed" were displayed at the same time, one on top of the other so it wasn't really readable.

There are some minor spelling errors, especially in the titles that you get bonuses for at the end of each game.

The game seems simpler than I hoped. Especially with the dwarf where it seems like cashing almost all spells for health is a good idea. I got to 18 with the dwarf, but the enemies get tough enough around 15-16 that no matter what you do it seems like you're going to be losing life at a pretty fast clip. I'm sure with a few more tries I can get to 20 and unlock the last hero, though. But I'm not sure I see enough choices in the game to want to play a lot more. I like the concept but I am just not sure there's enough of a game there.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:18 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

So any plans for a iOS 5.x release? Coz i bought the paid version only to find out it's 6.x only.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:23 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Some comments:

1. The biggest problem I see with this game is that it works best with a mouse (I played the Mac/free version). If you need to, play it on an iPad, it is a lot better (experience) than with an iPhone/iPod Touch.

2. It is also a lot harder than the Mac version. I have yet to encounter bugs such as crashing, using an iPhone 5, 6.0.2. and iPad 3, 6.0.1.

3. Playing on an iPhone, the battle screen or most of the screen are optimized for the iPhone 5, but other screens such as menus are not. Black horizontal bars are visible.

4. Playing on an iPad, there are left and right vertical bars. Yes, vertical, unlike the iPhone 5 which is horizontal. Probably because the squares and character panel are not going to be proportioned with the iPad screen.

5. On an iPad, when loading (black screen) it is kind of annoying to see a 1x1 pixel vertical line (for a few seconds) thanks to the non-optimized screen which is showing the playing area.

These are minor issues, and since the dev is quite active and works hard with updates and changes, I hope the game will only continue to improve and provide a better experience, especially right now, the UI.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:26 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

"Casual" rogue-like. Now, there's a contradiction in terms.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:54 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyDad View Post
"Casual" rogue-like. Now, there's a contradiction in terms.
LOL, true. Roguelikes becoming casual.

Duzzat mean if a dungeon crawler like this is casual it isnt a roguelike?
Old 01-10-2013, 06:00 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Played the free version. I'm not having crash issues on my itouch 4th gen. However most of the pop up boxes with the info on what I've just selected is messed up. It pops up cut off at the top of my screen so much so that all I see is the bottom of the box and green checkmark. I cannot see the text at all. Dunno if its just the free version that only has this issue. Fun little game but cannot buy the paid ver with this issue.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:53 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Send a message via Skype™ to Pixeye

Hello everyone!

Okey. Few words. I'm TERRIBLY sorry for ads issue. It's a bug. I NEVER wanted people to see ads while playing. This is my huge mistake and error that I let this happen. It will be fixed as soon as possible ( I will send update fix to appstore today )

About menu glitches, they were fixed for android version but as iOS version take time to be moderated it was already out dated. This one will be also fixed.

Maybe it wasn't a great decision to make app universal as it looks different on different platforms and I didn't have enough experience to suit everything well.

Nevertheless I'd like to say that there will be updates and enhancements. I wont leave this game and of course do all my best to make it better and better.

PS,

For example right now I'm remaking gui, dividing spells and loot, add consumables and hero mood system for global buffs/debuffs.

Old 01-10-2013, 06:55 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

As i play more with the iPad, im having crashing issues now. I cant say what happened, other than i am just pressing the tiles and/or hitting monsters. I had it crash once also when i used a spell on a skeleton. Please fix these issues as I did pay for it to show my support to the dev. Thanks.

iPad 3, 6.0.1
Old 01-10-2013, 08:24 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Darn, I was hoping this would be a game I could enjoy on my iPad.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:43 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Send a message via Skype™ to Pixeye

Okey, I've sent little fixes for current versions. ( I inform when they will be approved )

1) iOS ver requirements dropped to v3.2 ( why I used last ver dunno )
2) Ads in game session removed
3) Dropping menu bug fixed

4) MAYBE in the full version ipad crushes fixed. I say maybe as I didn't get any crashes at my 3gs, iphone5 and ipad 2 and it's very hard for me to check out floating bug.