Default Metaloid Reactor Guardian

Old 10-31-2013, 01:03 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Youtube link | Pop Up
Old 10-31-2013, 01:06 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Hello!

My name is "Tharathon Wattanavikrai" and my friend "Alberto Dolci" we are developer of the game call "Metaloid: Reactor Guardian" We glad to say our game is finish. and release on Itune already. you can get the game here for free!

Link to Itune
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/metaloid-reactor-guardian/id728271318?l=th&ls=1&mt=8

this require at lest iphone 4 and already optimize for iphone5 but please tell me if it also work on iphone 3gs,

for Android version it will hit "Amazon" app store soon. in 1-2 day.

[About The Game]

[Game Trailer]
link to trailer www.youtube.com/embed/ZRnVbw-3X-0

[Over All]
Metaloid: Reactor Guardian is Arcade Action Survival Game. setting on Sci-Fi theme with anime style graphic.it's have design for people who love mini action game that can play in short time [good to play while waiting on something] and seek for challenge fill with ton of feature to unlock. the game also offer 3 different characters that come with different play style.cool weird weapon with nice looking effect and score board feature that show how good you are for each play.

[Game Play]
Choose 1 from 3 Different Characters, setup your best weapon and equipment in menu then jump to battle!. you can find enemy jump down from top of screen and try to get you and your reactor. all you need to do is destroy them with everything you have and survive as long as possible until time is up and earn "credit" that need for unlock new toy of next game. less damage you take from each wave more reward you get.

[Game Feature]
- Chaotic and addicting action.
- 3 different characters.
- Beautiful detailed 2D environment.
- 16 different weapons to unlock.
- New Turret system to use in your strategy.
- 10 kind of enemies with different abilities.
- Additional content in the future.

[Screenshot]

[Developer]
Retro Revolution Game
Tharathon Wattanavikrai ; Lead Designer / Artist

Alberto Dolci ; Programmer

[Website]
www.retrorevogame.com/metaloid
https://www.facebook.com/metaloidgame
www.indiedb.com/games/metaloid

and thank to connector who start this thread for me.

Last edited by Holy_Terra; 10-31-2013 at 01:12 AM..
Old 10-31-2013, 01:17 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Oh, a Metroid tower defense? Now we're talkin'. Looks like a nice array of weaponry that I'm sure myself and my fellow TA compadres will approve of. Free2Play? Uh oh, let's see if there are

*Drumroll please*

consumable IAP and wait timers!

Downloading now.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:51 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Tiny file size, core concept that will appeal to gamers such as myself from now until the end of time, nice weapons...

Stiff controls with no customization which are almost unusable on the iPhone, slightly better on iPad, 'retro' style graphics that I am utterly sick of, no iCloud support, terrible grammar mistakes...

IAP are here in their usual form, some consumable, some permanent unlock for extra characters. It's Freemium, but the balance doesn't seem to be too offensive. Of course that is a relative statement. No wait timers.

Those are my impressions after playing for 15 minutes. I recommend checking it out simply for the Metroid homage in tower defense form.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:30 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

I'm the opposite. Love the retro style graphics which no doubt helps with the tiny filesize

Nervous I'm hearing the controls are a bit stiff though
Old 10-31-2013, 02:39 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumoSplash View Post
Tiny file size, core concept that will appeal to gamers such as myself from now until the end of time, nice weapons...

Stiff controls with no customization which are almost unusable on the iPhone, slightly better on iPad, 'retro' style graphics that I am utterly sick of, no iCloud support, terrible grammar mistakes...

IAP are here in their usual form, some consumable, some permanent unlock for extra characters. It's Freemium, but the balance doesn't seem to be too offensive. Of course that is a relative statement. No wait timers.

Those are my impressions after playing for 15 minutes. I recommend checking it out simply for the Metroid homage in tower defense form.
thank you for you comment and suggestion we will try to solve all this problem in the future. if you found anything more to suggest please tell us.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:05 AM

Is playing the game, love the graphics too much. But the touch feature is not good, what do you think about it?
Old 10-31-2013, 03:08 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

maybe i'll ask my friend to redesign touch feature and allow user to customize. in future patch. and let see if we can provide iCloud support.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy_Terra View Post
maybe i'll ask my friend to redesign touch feature and allow user to customize. in future patch. and let see if we can provide iCloud support.
Great news, will wait for your new update.