★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-18-2013, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannorexic View Post
Nice outfit I'm waiting on my fairy stuff to be ready.. I plan on wearing all fairy stuff, but ill alternate between rainbow wig and fairy crown. I wish the fairy crown hairstyle had longer hair. It looks like a flamboyant boy fairy.. (Which is still cute) It'd be cool if you could pick a gender when you make your grow id and some clothes slightly adjust to your gender, mainly headgear.
I want a unicorn horn.
All the cool ninja wear fairy wings
<.<
>.>
01-18-2013, 10:05 AM
I can't seem to pick up some of the items I left locked between a cage of dirt. The noise is made, but the items aren't going in my inventory.
Trying not to panic.
Deep breaths, calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean.

01-18-2013, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seil View Post
Not a renter but I have been there to check it out before haha. And yeah I love seeing what others have made. I'll be doing more actual building and designing once I get my SEEDIARY project up to date. Until then, that's what most of my time is going toward lol.
Ah, HOTELMEWOKO links to your SEEDIARY and I direct people there whenever they ask "how do I build 'X'?"
Let me know if I can help you with your stuff in some way--I am starting to get a lot of extra seeds.

And anyone, feel free to ask me if you need help with knowing how to set up your own hotel or come to my server for ideas.
01-18-2013, 07:19 PM
All tier 9 items have been added to SEEDIARY. This includes Lollipop and Cloudstone Block(two of the 10 new items from a few days ago).

I've also finally decided to add the tier 4 "dirty" items, Mud Glob, Tan Shirt and Stinky Socks.

And since the new Lava Rock is only rarity 2 and thus an entry level item most new players will immediately discover, I went ahead and added it today too.
01-18-2013, 08:27 PM
Hey Seil, congrats on having your guide showing up at starting the game, and the TA promotion
01-18-2013, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggy110 View Post
Hey Seil, congrats on having your guide showing up at starting the game, and the TA promotion
I may not have ended up noticing my guide was in the announcements popup if it hadn't been pointed out haha, awesome!

And I like my custom title, it's pretty cool =p
01-19-2013, 01:02 AM
You're famous seil ^_^ congrats! You deserve to be recognised for all the hard work you've put in being the unofficial guide to growtopia

Hotelmewoko I noticed your yerfdog posters seamed together to make a big poster, sadly mine don't do that /:
Edit- damn I just went to your world, they don't seam, you only have 1 poster, thought you had 4 but I just realised my browser must have just been really zoomed in when I saw it.. Damn. Posters should seem together when you have 4 to make a big poster.

Still experiencing the item bug.. What basically happens, is if my inventory is full when I walk over a bunch of dropped seeds, and I only have 2 spaces open, 2 seeds get picked up, but the rest don't, so then I drop a few seeds and walk over the other seeds I hadn't picked up and you still can't pick them up. I think red pawning seems to fix it though. Or reconnecting. I picked up those old seeds I was talking about but had the problem again with other stuff.

It's be cool if when you walked past dropped items it showed you what they are, maybe you can press a button called file name mode and it shows the text of each dropped item or something.

Last edited by Tannorexic; 01-19-2013 at 01:08 AM.
01-19-2013, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannorexic View Post
You're famous seil ^_^ congrats! You deserve to be recognised for all the hard work you've put in being the unofficial guide to growtopia

Hotelmewoko I noticed your yerfdog posters seamed together to make a big poster, sadly mine don't do that /:
Edit- damn I just went to your world, they don't seam, you only have 1 poster, thought you had 4 but I just realised my browser must have just been really zoomed in when I saw it.. Damn. Posters should seem together when you have 4 to make a big poster.

Still experiencing the item bug.. What basically happens, is if my inventory is full when I walk over a bunch of dropped seeds, and I only have 2 spaces open, 2 seeds get picked up, but the rest don't, so then I drop a few seeds and walk over the other seeds I hadn't picked up and you still can't pick them up. I think red pawning seems to fix it though. Or reconnecting. I picked up those old seeds I was talking about but had the problem again with other stuff.

It's be cool if when you walked past dropped items it showed you what they are, maybe you can press a button called file name mode and it shows the text of each dropped item or something.
Hmm, earlier today we had an issue where if a dropped item was just a little too low (random, so rarish but could happen), the server would refuse to pick it up.

A patch went in though so if that was it, all your items should be pick-up-able now.

PS: Yeah, Seil is great, we made him our first mod in fact.. Still working on writing the mod system...

Seth A. Robinson
www.rtsoft.com
01-19-2013, 03:14 PM
Thanks for the compliments haha.

SEEDIARY has been updated with Tier 10 now.

It's probably going to take some time to get all the source seeds I need for tier 11, so not sure when that will be ready.
01-19-2013, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seil View Post
Thanks for the compliments haha.

SEEDIARY has been updated with Tier 10 now.

It's probably going to take some time to get all the source seeds I need for tier 11, so not sure when that will be ready.
Btw seil I'm JakeShore