Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-09-2013, 11:04 PM
Growtopia Seed Master
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggy110 View Post
So this valentine week will have the ability to become other peoples valentine in Growtopia

Challenge Accepted

Edit: Randomly going on Seediary to find out how to make pants (to help with the valentines challenge) just to see Seil being moshed by 10's of people....moving on
Lmao. Yeah over 50 people nonstop asking questions. Was pretty overwhelming.

Messages rolled off the screen too fast to answer most of them. And pms were too difficult to track down haha.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:29 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

i20HH just hosted a giveaway on a worlf with all sorts of rare stuff and seeds and gems. Some mods were there too. There were special events and stuff too that started. I got some pretty good stuff and I have to say that it was the most fun thing I've partcipated in on Growtopia so far.

Also, the world was super laggy. Over 90 people made my app crash.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:32 AM
Growtopia Seed Master
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Vader View Post
i20HH just hosted a giveaway on a worlf with all sorts of rare stuff and seeds and gems. Some mods were there too. There were special events and stuff too that started. I got some pretty good stuff and I have to say that it was the most fun thing I've partcipated in on Growtopia so far.

Also, the world was super laggy. Over 90 people made my app crash.
Yeah it was awesome. Seth was there, as was I. I think Play was too.

I passed up all the trees and went straight down. Got my hands on a new Art Deco Seed.

Crashed a couple times myself haha.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:36 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Really...just as soon as I was done looking at reddit, I read that...damn it
Old 02-12-2013, 10:21 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

New update with Trade System is now live
Old 02-16-2013, 10:37 AM

I'm currently banned so I don't get to check the new update that came out. But, from what I've read from the official forums, it seems pretty cool.

BTW, if I am temp ban, do I lose my world locks?
Old 02-19-2013, 10:03 PM

Why 1 star? Bad administration, that's why. I was ban for a stupid reason, and I emailed Seth about it and he replied back for a few times. Then, he stopped replying. I had a feeling he was ignoring me because he was online on the forums, but not replying to my email. So, I sent another. Still ignored. Sent another, and it was ignored again. So, I tried to get in contact with Hamumu by emailing hin through his site yesterday. I didn't know if he was ignoring me or not. So, I PM'ed him on the forums, he didn't respond while he was online. I tried PM'ing Seth, he never read it. I tried to create a thread about it in the forums, and my thread was deleted by someone. I assume it was Seth because he was online at the time. Now, I am very frustrated with the administrators. I don't know if Seth will follow through on his saying of a 2 week ban, but if he doesn't, we can assume that the administration of this game is unreliable.

Seth, I hope you read this and realize that I am feeling a strong anger. I have spent real money on this game, and you refuse to help me through this ban.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Vader View Post
Why 1 star? Bad administration, that's why. I was ban for a stupid reason, and I emailed Seth about it and he replied back for a few times. Then, he stopped replying. I had a feeling he was ignoring me because he was online on the forums, but not replying to my email. So, I sent another. Still ignored. Sent another, and it was ignored again. So, I tried to get in contact with Hamumu by emailing hin through his site yesterday. I didn't know if he was ignoring me or not. So, I PM'ed him on the forums, he didn't respond while he was online. I tried PM'ing Seth, he never read it. I tried to create a thread about it in the forums, and my thread was deleted by someone. I assume it was Seth because he was online at the time. Now, I am very frustrated with the administrators. I don't know if Seth will follow through on his saying of a 2 week ban, but if he doesn't, we can assume that the administration of this game is unreliable.

Seth, I hope you read this and realize that I am feeling a strong anger. I have spent real money on this game, and you refuse to help me through this ban.
Are you the guy who got caught hacking other peoples accounts (guessing passwords...), logged in and stole other peoples stuff, admitted it, was banned for 2 weeks, then kept emailing things like "Hey, if you don't have a posted rule against hacking accounts, then you can't ban me" type stuff?

As if you're going to use the judicial system to pull an amazing OJ Simpson like return to the golf courses?

I don't think so. I'm not sure we need your type in Growtopia, I've decided to extend the ban by two weeks, and another week for each annoying email/post you send.

Feel free to leave a million 1-star reviews and contest any credit card charges.

<back to ignoring you>
Old 02-19-2013, 10:29 PM

I didn't guess passwords. The hacker who got onto EnvyMe's account broadcasted EnvyMe's password. At the time, I legitimately thought it was EnvyMe quitting, so I logged on because I was curious. I didn't know it was a hacker trying to get me ban. I stole no things. Check logs, I only logged onto EnvyMe's account and there was nothing dropped or stolen. I wasn't even on for more than a minute. I'm sorry if I was being annoying. I was simply frustrated.
Also, to further prove my point that I am not the hacker, the person who actually stole the stuff from EnvyMe and Blueyz was a Korean. I am an American. (Not being racist)

I did not mean to cause harm. I was just uspet that I was ban for logging onto EnvyMe's account. I didn't know that you mistook me as the hacker who guessed his password and stole his stuff. I am not a hacker.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:54 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Double post

Last edited by Tannorexic; 02-19-2013 at 10:57 PM..