★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: imohoo
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 103.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.3 (3)
App description: As a reminder: This game does not support iPad1
New and Noteworthy&"What's Hot" Game in China

Join the official gamer
clubfacebook.com/DevilsattheGate for free limit news, in app purchase coupons, history knowledge & everything you want to learn about Devils at the gatePacific War!

Devils at the Gate: Pacific War is a tower defense game based on World War II theme. The game is inspired by the history of Pacific War and close to the real world. This game is a sequel to Devils at the Gate: Total Resistance, it is also designed at an inclined angle of 45 degrees using a variety of game modes for different players to select from. Cute painting style, witty sound effect and majestic scene form a splendid chapter of pacific battle. New skill system plus talent tree upgrade system will bring player a new sense of the game. Hero system upgraded by hero tower enhances its combat power. Unlocking new skills can enrich the game entertaining and interactivity.

-Perspective effect in the first series
-Witty characters in the first series
-The blind passages on the map increase the level of the challenge. The devils will head off the danger unless they defense in advance.
-The arms can be upgraded in the defensive tower upgrade system. They can also change their jobs after upgrade.
-The skill system bestows every soldier a unique professional skill. Applying the skills in combination will achieve a novel outcome.
-You can conduct a powerful hero tower which is also a teleport-ower with special skills to defense. The upgraded tower can improve its attributes and unlocking skills. You can also purchase weapons for the heroes.
-You will be judged by the rest of the life value after you passed the level, which will affect the amount of the medals. Learning the talent consumes medals but it can add special skills such as unlocking, intensifying arms and skills and so on.

Welcome to Imohoo GameStation!
All gamesimohoo.com/games/
iPhone gamesimohoo.com/games/iphone_games.html
iPad gamesimohoo.com/games/ipad_games.html
http://www.twitter.com/ @imohooapps

Contact us for more service & cooperation via emails:

free fish's comments:

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/devils-at-gate-pacific-war/id569807672?mt=8

❤As a reminder: This game does not support iPad1❤

Game Support & Discussions:

facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DevilsatTheGate

12-06-2012, 01:04 AM

12-06-2012, 01:06 AM
Looks stunning, the English worries me though and I fear IAPage.

Last edited by september; 12-06-2012 at 01:09 AM.
12-06-2012, 02:36 AM
Awesome buy now!!!!!

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
12-06-2012, 04:50 AM
Looks nice. Hoping to see more impressions. Will come back later.
12-06-2012, 07:13 AM
I spied a Japanese flag on one of those screenshots. Didn't Battlefleet's update get held back by Apple for that infraction?

Looking for a cool sig.
12-06-2012, 09:50 AM
ACCOUNT CLOSED: Officially Quit iOS Gaming
Looks good but before I buy, tell me its not another damn tower defence game?
12-06-2012, 10:35 AM
They did mention Hero Towers....
12-07-2012, 03:29 AM
Originally Posted by MunkieSuthorn View Post
I spied a Japanese flag on one of those screenshots. Didn't Battlefleet's update get held back by Apple for that infraction?
The Japanese are the good guys and the allies/Americans are the devils from what I understand.

Or at least that was how the first one went, judging by screens it could be different with this one. Hard to tell with the messed up English.
12-09-2012, 07:31 AM

Solid Tower Defense Game with some nice Features. I would have rated it with five Stars but the Developer went to far with some of the IAP and therfore I`ll give it an 4/5.