App description: Fast paced, deep strategy with plenty of customisation. The long waited sequel to Castle Conflict!

Features:
*23 unique units to bring to battle
*5 playable Generals
*Campaign map featuring 25 castles to battle
*Online multiplayer
*3 Unique unit skins
*iCloud saving

** iPhone 4" screen and iPad Retina screen supported **

Castle Conflict is freemium - for free, you get 8 playable units, 1 general, and 1 unit skin, unlimited multiplayer, and the first 3 castles in the campaign. The rest is all unlocked with the campaign map, or you can pick parts individually if that's your style!

We do not do time gating, we do not require you to buy IAP to win, you can play as much as you want for free! We only charge for new content. This helps us keep adding new maps and content to the game!

BrokenKings's comments:

Castle Conflict 2, which has now been in development for about a year, is finally out! This is the long-awaited and much-requested sequel to our original strategy game, Castle Conflict 1 (seen here), much updated from our humble beginnings!

Please take the time to try the game out, it is free to try and features online multiplayer via GameCenter including iPad vs. iPhone! All screen resolutions are supported out of the box.

It has been a long, tiring, but fun road ... and hopefully, it is only the beginning! We already have ideas for more units, levels, and generals!

Thanks for your time!
-Stephen
01-11-2013, 11:03 AM
Question

Is there only 25 levels in campaign mode as of now?
01-11-2013, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aconfusedkender View Post
Is there only 25 levels in campaign mode as of now?
Yup, I believe they are going to add more in the future.

01-11-2013, 01:11 PM
25 levels right now. The intent is to reach a point where we can release new campaign maps with some regularity
01-11-2013, 02:45 PM
pick it up, enjoying it so far, however got problem - game crashed and I lost progress about 7 levels. just to let devs know

Add me @ Gamecenter - JCik#68
01-11-2013, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenKings View Post
25 levels right now. The intent is to reach a point where we can release new campaign maps with some regularity
thank you for your snappy response (: now are the new campigns and stuff that will be coming out in the future going to be a "purchaseable" thing or will it be included in the 2.99 I paid already because I enjoyed the 1st castle conflict so much!!
01-11-2013, 03:09 PM
btw is there any way how to say which maps I finished as perfect? I can see badge after I finish mission but didnt notice anything on the map

01-11-2013, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCik68 View Post
pick it up, enjoying it so far, however got problem - game crashed and I lost progress about 7 levels. just to let devs know
Thank you for the heads up on this one - is there anything you remember about what you were doing when it crashed? (Hopefully we'll get crash reports from Apple soon but just in case ... the more we know, the easier it is to track down and fix )

Quote:
btw is there any way how to say which maps I finished as perfect? I can see badge after I finish mission but didnt notice anything on the map
This is a comment we've received a few times now and will definitely be made more clear in future updates ... but for now: when you pause the game, the conditions to achieve a perfect on that level are shown at the bottom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aconfusedkender View Post
thank you for your snappy response (: now are the new campigns and stuff that will be coming out in the future going to be a "purchaseable" thing or will it be included in the 2.99 I paid already because I enjoyed the 1st castle conflict so much!!
We are aiming for an episodic business model...what happened with the original CC (and why we eventually stopped releasing new maps, despite having more ideas) was that we'd spend a bunch of time making a new campaign, release it, and the fans would love it but our sales would barely spike, if at all, and it would only last for a day or so. (So we'd make like $10 on the new update...)

So we're hoping that by charging per-map this time, we are able to take the game much further.
01-11-2013, 03:28 PM
as for the crash - I was leaving the map with X mark becuase my battery was nearly dead.

- as for the perfect conditions - yea was able to find them by accident

- perfect finished missions on the map has yellow / gold color right? and the rest is blue?

01-11-2013, 04:22 PM
Quote:
as for the crash - I was leaving the map with X mark becuase my battery was nearly dead.

- as for the perfect conditions - yea was able to find them by accident

- perfect finished missions on the map has yellow / gold color right? and the rest is blue?
Thanks for the information. I don't know if this is related to the crash you experienced, but logging into GameCenter fixed a crash for someone else ...

And you have it correct as far as the yellow / blue dots go