Game42 PREMIUM - Board game collection

"An amazing set of modern board games. Rated 5/5. Get the kids thinking, beat the robot or test a friend" @4li…
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
"An amazing set of modern board games. Rated 5/5. Get the kids thinking, beat the robot or test a friend" @4littletesters

A product of love and friendship. Have fun with friends, lover, family.

Meet friends, playing some fun games with them can make your friendship stronger.
Feel hard to start conversation with someone you love? Play with him/her to break the ice.
Have children? Play with them to become their close friend.

It’s so easy to start and make endless story between you and others.

TWO GAME MODES
----------------

1. TWO PLAYERS: play with your friend on the same device

2. VERSUS ROBOT: practice with the artificial intelligence with 3 difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, Hard

9 MINI GAMES
------------

1. CARO: Similar to Gomoku, a classic game, easy to play yet hard to master. Challenge your friend in this game to find out the winner.

2. CO GANH: A special Vietnamese traditional chess, will give you a lot of surprises while playing with friends.

3. TILING: Make lines, get tiles. Looks familiar? Not really. Give it a try and you’ll love it.

4. COLORING: Fill polygons, get points! Innovative gameplay from our designer!

5. OTHELLO (or REVERSI): Friends or Foes?

6. CHECKERS: Yet another great classic game. Who will be king?

7. CONQUER: Similar to Dots and Boxes.

8. CHESS: The classic chess game.

9. TIC TAC TOE: Play with your kid.

-----

"What I liked best about Game for Two was playing it with my daughter. She is always up for games that challenge her and games that she can beat me at. This app gave her the opportunity for both. We both found games that played to our individual strengths. Each of these games requires strategy and critical thinking. "

Source: http://igamemom.com/2013/02/22/the-brain-games-on-ipad-game-for-two/
Information
Seller:
Genre:Board, Family
Release:Jan 03, 2013
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (3)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal