★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Negative combines rhythm movements and mind reading!
COVER your move, BURY it deep in you hand, WATCH opponents moments, and REACT when the time is right!

Multiplayer game from the old days comes back in modern graphic. World Wide Online!

- DESCRIPTION -

Negative is a mind refreshing nostalgic game. Combining modern elements, graphic, and the same-old game play.

Use your skills and devise strategic plans to over come your friends. The technology of iOS brought back to life the well known human-reaction game featuring multitouch interface.

Negative is simple, MOVE with the RHYTHM and DELETE your opponent.However, choosing between watching your opponents move or striking on your will, is not easy.

- FEATURES -

- Universal and available for every iOS 7 devices
- Real time battle for 2 players
- Auto Online match making
- Computer battle to test you skill
- Quick & Clear match
- Hand crafted animations and sounds

- ABOUT -

Negative was inspired by a recreation game we plays when multitouch devices dont exist. Back there the game was named Top-Pea-Charge.

The purpose was to spread the culture of off-device gaming and such a forth-wall-gaming was created.

Pisit (Bliss) Wetchaye is a student trying to craft his own games and slowly achieving that goal. Negative is the first video games published. Feel free to say hi twitter.com/@blyscuit

confusians.co.nf
twitter.com/@confusians
confusian.lab@gmail.com

confusians's comments:


Negative is an one device (or online) multiplayer rhythm game. Confusians is an one-man-band constructs of one student.

Hope you enjoy the game.
Leave any review, anything, from negative to positive. love : )
04-03-2014, 11:11 AM
#2
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: ID
Posts: 1,561
do you have any gameplay video?
Is this multiplayer game only?
thanks

Game Center ID: copaeci

04-03-2014, 07:25 PM
#3
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
do you have any gameplay video?
Is this multiplayer game only?
thanks
I have not yet make a gameplay video.
The gameplay is simple. You choose an action out of the possible five: move, charge, shield, or fire by dragging on your side of the screen

It has a single player mode with AI, for practice, but the game is best play with someone else
04-03-2014, 07:48 PM
#4
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
do you have any gameplay video?
Is this multiplayer game only?
thanks
Yes, curious about the two player one ipad mode.
04-04-2014, 03:00 AM
#5
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 3
The game is play on portrait orientation. The move options are mirror on opposite side and both players must choose a move before the timer ends for each turns (<2 seconds). So it is possible to watch opponents' moves and act accordingly or try to cover up your move with another palm, which we think this real world interaction adds the fun to the game.
04-04-2014, 03:42 AM
#6
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by betaescape View Post
The game is play on portrait orientation. The move options are mirror on opposite side and both players must choose a move before the timer ends for each turns (<2 seconds). So it is possible to watch opponents' moves and act accordingly or try to cover up your move with another palm, which we think this real world interaction adds the fun to the game.
That sounds pretty cool, I like mp one ipad games. I will give it a try.
04-04-2014, 07:17 AM
#7
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: ID
Posts: 1,561
It took some time for me to understand the game rule. After played several times, I found this game is fun especially for one device multiplayer, you can also play this via wifi, but I haven't try it yet. As long as I play the game, it's quite easy to beat the AI when we max out the live until 2 or 3 only. However, it becomes harder when I increase the life until 7 and more, or may be I'm suck at that time

My suggestion please make the tutorial more clear also, how about add the swipe control to move the block up or down and make those options (- + n (shield)) more easier to be choose. Right now, I need to tap it few times for make them work.
Thanks

Game Center ID: copaeci
04-04-2014, 10:18 AM
#8
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
It took some time for me to understand the game rule. After played several times, I found this game is fun especially for one device multiplayer, you can also play this via wifi, but I haven't try it yet. As long as I play the game, it's quite easy to beat the AI when we max out the live until 2 or 3 only. However, it becomes harder when I increase the life until 7 and more, or may be I'm suck at that time

My suggestion please make the tutorial more clear also, how about add the swipe control to move the block up or down and make those options (- + n (shield)) more easier to be choose. Right now, I need to tap it few times for make them work.
Thanks
Thank you for @copaeci great review. We appreciate your clear and crisp feedback . We are working on further improvement to the game.
04-04-2014, 12:06 PM
#9
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
It took some time for me to understand the game rule. After played several times, I found this game is fun especially for one device multiplayer, you can also play this via wifi, but I haven't try it yet. As long as I play the game, it's quite easy to beat the AI when we max out the live until 2 or 3 only. However, it becomes harder when I increase the life until 7 and more, or may be I'm suck at that time

My suggestion please make the tutorial more clear also, how about add the swipe control to move the block up or down and make those options (- + n (shield)) more easier to be choose. Right now, I need to tap it few times for make them work.
Thanks
Wow, thanks for the feedback on one ipad mp! Gonna try it now that you say it is fun, will be back with some observations.
04-20-2014, 10:55 AM
#10
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 3
Negative is free for a very limited time!
Thank you for all your interest