App description: "Tupsu is a unique puzzler with attractive graphics and addictive game play." - CNET

Guide Tupsu through a series of challenging and fun levels in this beautiful physics based puzzle game.

In Tupsu, you connect your cute furry little monsters eyes to floating islands that advance him closer to the stars he wants to collect. Levels offer a wide array of difficulty, some even quite challenging even for advance players. Sometimes you have to think way outside the box to clear levels.

Tupsu is based on the same name award winning game that won second place in the Pokki.com 1up Contest in March 2012.

Includes:
*Intuitive interface for touchscreen devices (drag and tap)
*HD mode is included for all devices
*Beautiful hand drawn and procedural graphics
*Mesmerazing music by purpleplanet.com
*30 + 15 challenging puzzle levels (no fillers)
*Collectable items
*And very, very sticky eyes

Become a fan of Tupsu on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gabumba

Tupsu was inspired by great games such as World of Goo and Contre Jour, and of course, my favourite Marvel hero, Spiderman.

leonard_dabinski's comments:
Neat little physics puzzler/platformer. Looks and feels a lot like Contre Jour. Been out for a while but have not noticed a thread here. Worth a shot!

01-11-2013, 10:13 AM
This game is also available now for Android devices for FREE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....tupsu.android

Cheers,
Game author

01-11-2013, 10:15 AM
Ups wrong forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepych View Post
This game is also available now for Android devices for FREE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....tupsu.android

Cheers,
Game author
01-11-2013, 10:28 AM
Reminds me of Tentacles.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-11-2013, 10:41 AM
Actually guys, if you have an Android device, I implore you to check it out ASAP. FOC - no ads, no friggin IAPs lol. Feels like a dream.

If you ask me, this game may not have as good an atmosphere (graphics and sounds) as Contre Jour, but in terms of level design and the gameplay itself, I find it better than Contre Jour. And that's something really.

Last edited by leonard_dabinski; 01-11-2013 at 10:47 AM.
01-11-2013, 10:45 AM
Thanks,
I hate in-game-ads, so game is totally free, my year of work is totally free LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard_dabinski View Post
Actually guys, if you have an Android device, I implore you to check it out ASAP. FOC - no ads, no friggin IAPs lol. Feels like a dream.

If you ask me, this game may not have as good an atmosphere as Contre Jour, but in terms of level design and the gameplay itself, I find it better than Contre Jour. And that's something really.
01-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepych View Post
Thanks,
I hate in-game-ads, so game is totally free, my year of work is totally free LOL
Can you elaborate why? I have never in my life seen someone do that.
01-11-2013, 11:05 AM
I just want people to enjoy my game and it is very hard to sell on Android. I sell game on iOS because I have spend a lot of money on different software licenses.

Second reason why it is free, it has some bugs on some Android devices and I can't sell bad products.