★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

QuestLord

07-05-2012, 11:48 PM
QuestLord

Youtube link | Pop Up

Indie CRPG crafted with love and care.
On Youtube you can watch this in HD.
Signing up Beta Testers.
www.questlord.com
07-06-2012, 12:06 AM
I wanna play this one! What software are you going to use? Testflight? Looking forward to the beta test! Signed up on the forums. For anyone interested, in order to request to be in the beta, you need to have created a forum account and answered some questions on the forums.

07-06-2012, 01:56 AM
Umm, this is not my taste. But my friends may like it. I will recommend it to them.

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
07-06-2012, 09:43 AM
SkeletonLord!: Glad you like the trailer! I am using TestFlightApp for the testing. And thanks for signing up! You are the exact type of tester I am looking for! From your forum post you have a keen understanding of the CRPG classics!

I forgot to mention that everyone who tests will have the opportunity to have their birthname/or/handle displayed in the game and on the games webpage. Also I put a lot of my friends and what not in the actual game as NPCs/Bosses etc. so your chances greatly go up for those kind of shenanigans as well.

Live in infamy as a Sword of the Realm!!!

saiyukialex: Thank you for suggesting it! I need all the support like that I can get!
07-06-2012, 09:57 AM
I'll definitely be purchasing this one.. Looks great. Do you perhaps have a more specific release date?

T. A. A. P. Member.
I drive trains and play video games.
07-06-2012, 11:25 AM
QuestLord screens look amazing, I am excited for this one.

The beta sign-up seems to be blocked by filters at my work but count me in as soon as I can get accessible. Also, if you get in a creative slump I am sure Undeadcow would make a great NPC or villian.
07-06-2012, 01:39 PM
Oh, I am tremendously excited about this one. Hot damn!

and the horse you rode in on

Awaiting: Ridiculous Fishing // Random Battles // Monster Loves You! // Punch Quest // FIST OF AWESOME // Hammer04 // Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage
07-06-2012, 11:01 PM
I can't seem to ge the QuestLord webpage to load this afternoon. Is it malfunctioning?
07-06-2012, 11:52 PM
First of all thanks everybody for the interest and awesome comments!

Yes, my server is slain and down for the count! :O hosting company is working on it casting an incantation of resurrection. I guess this is good news? LOL. For now we will just have to rely on the awesome servers of Youtube to view the video and dream of what it would be like if it was all up and running.

Sorry to those who want to join the forum to test and especially those who haven't yet had a chance to look at the website. Please bear with me during these technical difficulties. The show of support and interest has really been inspiring. This will give me time to draw up some more sprites and do more game balancing while we wait. (an undead cow perhaps? )

UPDATE:Website is back up but the forum databased looks trashed...will be fixed shortly.

Last edited by LavaLevel; 07-07-2012 at 09:24 AM.
07-07-2012, 10:05 PM
Ok, everything is back online again. Sorry about all that you should be able to log in and request beta test for iPhone/iPad/iPodTouch again. Onward!