The easiest way to view all of my posts is? (and a suggestion)

01-12-2013, 01:12 PM
The easiest way to view all of my posts is? (and a suggestion)

This will make me sound stupid. Oh well...
Is there a way, besides running a search on my user name, to quickly see, with links, all of my posts?

Since I often use the app, I'm always forgetting what threads I've posted in. I'm sure I end up accidentally ignoring followups to my posts. My question applies to both the app and the website.

A suggestion for the TA app: would it be possible in the future to add the ability to delete PM's from within the app, or at least show the % full? I've had instances in which my PM has filled up while in the middle of a back-and-forth .

C: :###
If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.
GC: DON'TSHOOT!
01-12-2013, 04:06 PM
You can view your latest 500 posts by going to your profile page, clicking on statistics, and view all posts. As for viewing them all, I don't believe that there is currently a way to do that.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
01-12-2013, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
You can view your latest 500 posts by going to your profile page, clicking on statistics, and view all posts. As for viewing them all, I don't believe that there is currently a way to do that.
500 should be enough. No easy way on the app though, huh? Thanks.
01-12-2013, 04:32 PM
Yeah I use the app pretty much all the time and wish it had more functionality in regards to the user control and especially deleting PMs. And I can never comment for some reason.

But I really like the app.