★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Starbucks pick of the Week thread.

01-11-2013, 11:09 PM
Starbucks pick of the Week thread.

Mods, delete this thread if we are not allowed to post codes here. Can I share codes here if I have few?

Aid is like a pill that numbs the pain, if you take it too often you get addicted. President Isaias Afwerki
This simple and timeless quote sums up Eritrean government & people's self-reliance policy.
01-11-2013, 11:25 PM
No you can't share codes on the forums. I think it's also against the rules to request codes. Either way I think there is a forum that maybe it's appropriate on... just not here in the deals forum.

01-11-2013, 11:29 PM
Far as I know it's perfectly legal to say in a forum you have codes and let people pm you or form a group, Begging and posting the actual codes in the forum (not being a dev that is) I think are forbidden/highly frowned upon.

I don't want a signature.
01-11-2013, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
No you can't share codes on the forums. I think it's also against the rules to request codes. Either way I think there is a forum that maybe it's appropriate on... just not here in the deals forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerBlue016 View Post
Far as I know it's perfectly legal to say in a forum you have codes and let people pm you or form a group, Begging and posting the actual codes in the forum (not being a dev that is) I think are forbidden/highly frowned upon.
Thanks both. I didn't know it was against the rules. Anyway, is there an actual forum where you can share codes?

I am part of this group

http://forums.toucharcade.com/group.php?groupid=80

But, it's an exchange group.

Aid is like a pill that numbs the pain, if you take it too often you get addicted. President Isaias Afwerki
This simple and timeless quote sums up Eritrean government & people's self-reliance policy.
01-12-2013, 12:00 AM
Maybe a new discussion section should be added to that group, wediaform. Seems like the best place to me if it is legal.
01-12-2013, 04:01 AM
The problem with threads like this is that it fills up with people begging for codes and trading codes that they get for free. The last thread like this was heavily moderated and it's just too much of a hassle, with the end being inevitably the same.

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
01-12-2013, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
The problem with threads like this is that it fills up with people begging for codes and trading codes that they get for free. The last thread like this was heavily moderated and it's just too much of a hassle, with the end being inevitably the same.
yeah its a hard one.. plus depends what area you live in; USA, UK, CAN etc.

better off going somewhere else as there are other forums where users offer list of codes they have and ask users to pm if they need one. gotten all the stuff i wanted from The Simpsons TreeHouse of Horror, Hidden Expedition: Amazon,
Sway (Book), and Rayman Jungle Run...
01-12-2013, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Sadly I agree, in theory it sounds good, but it just turns to crap within a page or two.
01-12-2013, 06:33 AM
Quote:
I see so, even if I ask senior users to PM for codes isn't a good idea then right? I think it's the lurkers who do the begging I guess

01-12-2013, 08:48 AM
Did the other Starbucks thread get deleted/locked?