★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Orions: Legend of Wizards - expansion for iPhone?

07-01-2009, 09:31 AM
Orions: Legend of Wizards - expansion for iPhone?

Orions 2 wilk come out soon

Last edited by NagaRoyalGuard; 03-14-2011 at 05:06 AM. Reason: grammar + awesome news
07-01-2009, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NagaRoyalGuard View Post
I, as the proud owner of almost 100 apps, have to say that Orions, even if it was one of the first apps I ever bought, was always one of my favorite.

I saw on the Internet that Orions got a few expansions for the PPC version, but sadly the expansions didn't make their appearance on the iPhone version of the game.

I have the unpleasing impression that only the PPC version will get all those sweet expansions, so I really hope I'm wrong.

Did anyone hear anything about some Orions-iPhone love? If someone knows the Developer/s e-mail adress, can he/she please call him to this forum to discuss with us about this?

Thank you!
I love this game! Hopefully it'll get some updates to take advantage of all the new 3.0 features; they could sell the expansions as DLC.

If you think it'll help, here are the email addresses of the people involved at moregames:

http://imoregames.com/contacts.htm

07-01-2009, 10:23 AM
I love Orions too. There was talk about adding online multiplayer which would elevate this game from one of my favourites to my hands down favourite, but MoreGames seem rather stubborn about updates. People have emailed in several times to ask them to add the PPC Expansions or ask them for Multiplayer, but they have always delayed. Maybe 3.0 with micro-transactions will prompt MG to improve the game if there's a financial incentive. I must say that despite the great products they produce, their support has been lousy and they seem rather oblivious to the concerns of their customers. A shame considering the great games they make.

Currently Playing: Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, Summoner Wars

Game Center: Camzeee
07-01-2009, 10:29 AM
I just sent e-mails to the Software Developer and the Manager from Moregames Entertainment. Hopefully they will join us and give us some good news!
07-02-2009, 05:49 AM
Deleted

Last edited by NagaRoyalGuard; 03-14-2011 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Detailed idea number 3
07-02-2009, 06:28 AM
I don't really like Campaign mode. It takes way too long, and getting stuck with a bad deck can be really frustrating. I'd like to see improvements to the text help and definitely want multiplayer for duel mode. I only whip Orions out for a quick duel now and then, but if there was online multiplayer with rankings and stuff, I'd play it 50x more. Multiplayer!!!

07-02-2009, 06:35 AM
Deleted

Last edited by NagaRoyalGuard; 03-14-2011 at 05:07 AM.
07-02-2009, 07:43 AM
Some good suggestions there, but I'd be happy with something comparitively simple: just release the updates they've already made for ppc users, plus blutooth multiplayer. Hell, charge five bucks an update if it helps.

Also, if anyone from moregames is reading this thread: Azgard Defense kicks ass, I really hope the iPhone version wasn't cancelled!

AfterPad.com - MFi Gaming News | Game List | Controllers | Twitter
07-02-2009, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NagaRoyalGuard View Post
My suggestions would definitely improve the Campaing.
The ability to remove cards from your deck would remove the problem of being stuck with a bad deck. Another suggestion that just came to my mind would be to give you the possibility to create your own starting deck, with something like: you can choose 5 starting cards yourself or get 10 starting cards by random.
I know the Campaing can be long, but the Teleport and the ability to buy unlimited amounts of a card I suggested would again improve it.
Also, my longgg paragraph about quests would certainly make Campaing less boring and linear.

Please place your own suggestions in here as well! Once we will have more ideas, I'll write them all in an e-mail I'll send to the Game Developers of Orions!
I'd rather them focus on getting multiplayer. The single player doesn't interest me much.

07-02-2009, 09:12 AM
Deleted

Last edited by NagaRoyalGuard; 03-14-2011 at 05:08 AM.