Post About Your Latest Restaurant Outing!

01-13-2013, 07:20 AM
Every time I eat out, I forget to take a photo of the food. For a while now I've been meaning to start a Instagram food blog, but when I see the waiter coming with my delicious meal I get so excited i lose all sense of responsibility and just get ready to hoe in.

Had a delicious seafood basket meal the other day that was HUGE we couldn't even finish it between both of us.

A few days before I had some nice sushi at the sushi train, crab claws and octopus balls were deRicious.
01-16-2013, 08:14 PM
I try not to eat out to save money but I had a great rack of ribs and fries the other day
01-17-2013, 03:24 AM
Not the food is too expensive. The games are too cheap. Or both. Whatever.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-17-2013, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannorexic View Post
Every time I eat out, I forget to take a photo of the food. For a while now I've been meaning to start a Instagram food blog, but when I see the waiter coming with my delicious meal I get so excited i lose all sense of responsibility and just get ready to hoe in.
Why take a picture of your food ?

A friend of a friend does that, keeps taking silly pictures of everything he eats like people care !

I love the internet but 'sometimes' i just wish the internet wasnt here. I long for a day when i'm in a restaurant and theres no ring tones going off, no game noises being played from kids and no one taking photos of their food so 3 followers on instagram can like it !

Dont take pictures of your food, you never used to do that 5 years ago so why now ? Just eat it and enjoy it !