★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Freddie Parks
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 25.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Are you ready to immerse yourself in all-out strategy warfare?

Wipe-out the opponents' team, or capture their base.

Introducing a new chapter in the age-old battle between good and evil. Or as we like to put it HEROES vs. OUTSIDERS!

The Heroes: A group of clean-cut individuals who like to think theyre fighting the good fight; protecting the planet at all costs. Utilize the might of the RIFLEMAN and COMMANDO; the ranged prowess of the SNIPER; sneak in with the guile of the SPY; activate special tiles with the ENGINEER; keep watch from trees with the HUNTER or water with the DIVER; support your troops with the MEDIC.

The Outsiders: Are they evil or are they just misunderstood? Featuring interplanetary interaction from the GRAY and vicious MANTOID; the healing and ranged combat of the WITCH; special tile activation from the EVIL SCIENTIST; the enigmatic MERCENARY; slip through the opponent lines with the DARK NINJA; spring a surprise attack from the trees and infect with the ZOMBIE; execute silent and deadly kills with the ASSASSIN.

Played across 30+ handcrafted maps - consisting of land, mountain, forest, water and special tiles - designed to test your skills.

Try to utilize mountains for wider vision and avoid forests for vision penalties.

Conceal your HUNTER or ZOMBIE by entering forests, or your DIVER by entering water.

Play competitively online against players from around the world!

Play with friends and family on the same iPad in PASS & PLAY mode.

Compete against an AI opponent in CHALLENGE mode: 24 unique challenges to be completed (12 for HEROES, 12 for OUTSIDERS).

Level up your profile by completing challenges, killing opponents, and beating players online!

Can you reach level 10 and become a Heroes vs. Outsiders master?

Unlock multiple achievements to show-off your gaming prowess to game center friends.

I cant wait to get back in there and kick some more Gray ass! - Hank (Alpha Rifleman #238)

AAAAAAAA!! HA HA HA HA!! - Vladimir (Alpha Evil Scientist #1337)

............................ - Tim (Alpha Dark Ninja #29)

heroesvsoutsiders's comments:
Please check out this indie-strategy-board game!

I'm really looking forward to getting some feedback on the game so I can improve the current format and implement new features.

Here are 10 promo codes, if you use one please give me some feedback/review. It doesn't have to be much but I'd really appreciate your opinions. You can email or PM me

The game is still only in v 1.0.1 but it's a lot of fun to play with friends and I want to keep improving it and get more people using the game center multi-player option.

It currently includes a pass & play option for multi-player on a single device, online multi-player, and challenge mode (AI opponent). Let me know how you feel about the challenge and behavior exhibited in challenge mode, as well as the PvP options.

10-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Taken HENFFER3T4PH, thanks. Will come back if i having something impression.

10-07-2013, 11:09 AM
4YMFXFTJ6X7K taken thanks

Gamecenter I.D - defard
Xbox One - defard2001
PS4 - defard
Feel free to add me peeps!
10-07-2013, 01:29 PM
I got E93NFNMNFLML thanks.Will get back at ya when I got something.
10-07-2013, 01:52 PM
thanks, took XPHJL3EMJRL9

Will respond today. all others are taken, that was the last one I tried
10-07-2013, 02:32 PM
Thanks to all that took, I look forward to your feedback
10-07-2013, 02:59 PM
Originally Posted by dudecoolguyman View Post
Will respond today. all others are taken, that was the last one I tried
It's only .99 to buy it.
10-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin View Post
It's only .99 to buy it.
you know what, you're right. I guess I'll just go ahead and buy it. I will try to leave some imps this evening.
10-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Reminds me of old computer hex strategy games programmers and mathaticians used to play back in the early days of computer gaming! I may have to plunk down $.99 just to give it a whirl!
10-08-2013, 04:58 AM
Thanks for all the interest so far, feel free to leave your Game Center IDs if anyone wants to play multi-player.

For anyone that's tried the game I'd love to hear about what tactics you've been using or any ideas you might have for new units etc