★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Mauv at $0.99 for limited time

01-14-2013, 09:36 PM
#1
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 13
Mauv at $0.99 for limited time

Mauv - the new action adventure game that everyone is raving about - is on sale for a limited time at $0.99. Regular price $2.99.

Mauv is a story-driven sci-fi adventure game comprised of 29 levels. Currently available for iOS 5.0+, its 3D design features 3rd person and side scroller game play mechanics. Players battle enemies, collect items, learn skills, solve puzzles, and interact with various characters.

Check us out in the iTunes store:





Last edited by CygnetSeven; 01-14-2013 at 09:39 PM.
01-14-2013, 09:41 PM
#2
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 8,250
Just wanted to make sure. Even though the requirements say that it supports the 3GS, it doesn't, correct? Game looks kinda cool.

01-14-2013, 09:43 PM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Just wanted to make sure. Even though the requirements say that it supports the 3GS, it doesn't, correct? Game looks kinda cool.
The devices it supports are on top of the description. 3GS is out I believe and touch 4/iPhone 4 is sorta out till update.
01-14-2013, 09:50 PM
#4
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 8,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
The devices it supports are on top of the description. 3GS is out I believe and touch 4/iPhone 4 is sorta out till update.
Yeah, just read through the main thread. Kind of hope it's one of those games that says it doesn't support the 3GS but actually does (since without the retina, a lot games run better on the 3GS than the iPod Touch 4). But probably not.....
01-14-2013, 09:53 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Yeah, just read through the main thread. Kind of hope it's one of those games that says it doesn't support the 3GS but actually does (since without the retina, a lot games run better on the 3GS than the iPod Touch 4). But probably not.....
Well 3GS is a phone with more ram so it should. At 99 cents though I say get it. If you like swordigo you will like this.
01-14-2013, 09:56 PM
#6
It won't run on 3GS, the resolution hasn't been coded - sorry.
01-14-2013, 11:13 PM
#7
Bought, hopefully going to get a chance to try it tomorrow!