App description: ******************************************************************************
IMPORTANT NOTE: iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, are NOT SUPPORTED.
******************************************************************************
Works fine on iPhone4s or better

Collecting coins never gets old, but some times you just need a break.

Get back to some serious Old-School gaming with Syder Arcade!
A love letter to Amiga the games of the 90', no coins, no upgrade grinding, just your tenacity and a motherload of alien invaders.

Syder Arcade is a free scrolling, multi directional shoot 'em up, an uncompromised old-school experience, furious, challenging, straightforward. This game will bring you back in time, when bulky starships were cool and games were about player skill and swearing madly at your computer.

Relevant Features
- Shooting
- Dying
- 6 campaing levels
- 1 survival mode level
- 2 opposite directions
- 3 player starships
- 4 difficulty levels
- At least 3 huge capital ships and 1 giant bug-ship
- Skill-based badges to improve your high scores
- Game Center support
- 5 Tons of nostalgia and 16 of Old-School
- Amiga-style soundtrack
- Zombie free

Gabrien's comments:


01-15-2013, 05:58 AM
#11
Must've been an accidental early release, since it's not on the Canadian app store either.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
01-15-2013, 06:27 AM
#12
Thinking this was released too early as it has obviously not been optimized. Extremely poor framerate.

01-15-2013, 08:04 AM
#14
This is another shooter that deserves attentions...
I Played the osx/pc version and it's simply beautiful, I hope
that also in this version will be included the retro computer graphic filter,
the ZX spectrum and apple II fx are totally gorgeous!
01-15-2013, 08:16 AM
#15
Sorry guys

Hi People,
I'm Luca From StudioEvil, developer of Syder Arcade HD.

I'm sorry but this release (for nearly 20 minutes I think) was a mistake. The official launch date is January the 28th. The game is ready but we are working on a trailer video and some other few things.

The game someone of you already have (Hope you like it) is for iPad 2+ and iPhone4s+

Sorry we can't support iPhone4.

Trying to amend for my mistakes, if someone needs some info about the game I'm here for answers.

---------
Luca 'aXon' Marchetti
http://studioevil.com
@studioevil
01-15-2013, 08:18 AM
#16
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,226
Damn this game looks great

Then i hear about retro filters ?!? Are these in the game ? Would love to see the Spectrum filter !

But from the video it looks really good, great graphics and a bit different from the usual horizontal shooters.

Roll on the 28th !!
01-15-2013, 08:22 AM
#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Damn this game looks great!
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Then i hear about retro filters ?!? Are these in the game ? Would love to see the Spectrum filter !
!
Actually filters are disabled on the mobile version for performance reasons.
We are working on a way to make them work in the next release.

---------
Luca 'aXon' Marchetti
http://studioevil.com
@studioevil
01-15-2013, 08:26 AM
#18
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by aXon[Evil] View Post
Thanks!

Actually filters are disabled on the mobile version for performance reasons.
We are working on a way to make them work in the next release.
Ahhh shame ! But fair enough, would have been a nice bonus.

At first i thought the game (the way you can go left and right) reminded me of an old classic game from the early 80's. The video by Sanuku is great as some of those later levels look superb.

Any idea on filesize ? Anyway looking forward to it, instant purchase from me
01-15-2013, 08:27 AM
#19
Just to understand correctly: the game I downloaded is the release version, same as the one scheduled for the 28th? No further optimizations for graphics, sound, and frame rate in particular are to be added?
01-15-2013, 08:28 AM
#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by aXon[Evil] View Post
Hi People,
I'm Luca From StudioEvil, developer of Syder Arcade HD.

I'm sorry but this release (for nearly 20 minutes I think) was a mistake. The official launch date is January the 28th. The game is ready but we are working on a trailer video and some other few things.

The game someone of you already have (Hope you like it) is for iPad 2+ and iPhone4s+

Sorry we can't support iPhone4.

Trying to amend for my mistakes, if someone needs some info about the game I'm here for answers.
Ciao Luca,
l'uscita di Syder Arcade su iPhone e' una grande notizia. L'ho giocato ed apprezzato su computer e non vedo l'ora di giocarlo su iOS! Buon lavoro ed un saluto da Milano!

Hi Luca,
Syder Arcade on iPhone is a great news. I'm looking forward to play it on iOS having appreciated it and played it on computer before. Keep up the good work and hi from Milano!

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:39 AM.