★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Roll a Stone is out!

12-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Roll a Stone is out!

The full version of Roll a Stone is now finally out on the App Store.

In this game, you roll a stone through different levels. Some levels are difficult mazes. You need to finish each level before the score hits zero. You can bounce against the walls to maintain speed. The game is inspired by the old Amiga game Rock'nroll, if anyone remembers it.

The full version includes 20 levels and a special multiplayer mode where you can play against your previous high score. More levels will be added to the next update. The game has three in-game music tracks. The Lite version contains two levels and should be out soon too. It has been submitted to Apple.

Check out the Roll a Stone blog page: www.rollastone.com

Here is a video of the game:

http://www.rapidsmountain.com/Site/R...ube_video.html
12-03-2008, 03:18 PM
Lol is this a Bootant game? I will definitely check out the Lite version..

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
12-03-2008, 03:23 PM
No lite version yet.

Yeah: Biiball mixed with Labyrinth and CubicMan.

See the previous forum posts, here and here.

Youtube link | Pop Up

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."

Last edited by salsamd; 12-03-2008 at 03:26 PM.
12-03-2008, 03:28 PM
My intention was to release both versions at the same time, but I had to resubmit the Lite (free) version. It should be out soon.

EDIT: By the way, the game has small sound clicks as sound effect when you take the stars, but you can't hear it in the video because I was taking the sound from the simulator and not a real iPhone.
12-03-2008, 03:31 PM
I'm sure the game itself is good but the icon is absolutely AWFUL. Do yourself a favor and replace it!
12-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
I'm sure the game itself is good but the icon is absolutely AWFUL. Do yourself a favor and replace it!
You don't like my icon? I spent a lot of time painting it in DeluxePaint on my Amiga 1200.

Ok, I agree. I will replace it in the next update. Otherwise, the game might be remembered to have the ugliest icon on App Store.