★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

FF:ATB (Final Fantasy: All The Bravest?) by Square Enix

01-15-2013, 08:03 AM
#11
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
The date on the site says the 17th.
Ha ha oops ! Yeah thats why it didnt appear then

Nice to know theres a big new game coming our way
01-15-2013, 08:04 AM
#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Ha ha oops ! Yeah thats why it didnt appear then

Nice to know theres a big new game coming our way
Wish we would at least know what it is though. Hopefully no mobage crap

01-15-2013, 08:29 AM
#13
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: on the internet
Posts: 1,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Damn where's hambo we need him to dig some info. Ill check YouTube
http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1766088...uare_enix.html


Don't get to excited, were not sure yet.

im a rpg loving kind of guy
01-15-2013, 08:41 AM
#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1766088...uare_enix.html


Don't get to excited, were not sure yet.
So its not coming this week? The 17th is just info released?
01-15-2013, 08:43 AM
#15
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: on the internet
Posts: 1,336
Probably, and usually when they show a teaser they put "For Smartphones" at the bottom. This doesn't say that so....

But i could be wrong

im a rpg loving kind of guy
01-15-2013, 08:46 AM
#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
Probably, and usually when they show a teaser they put "For Smartphones" at the bottom. This doesn't say that so....

But i could be wrong
There's a link to the iTunes page for the game says its in the japenese store but I don't know.
01-15-2013, 08:52 AM
#17
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,442
Maybe this is nit-picky but the subtitle "All the Bravest" sounds like engrish... it's an incomplete sentence fragment and awkwardly worded. The word "all" appears to be incorrectly used as a pronoun but is instead an adjective so doesn't seem natural (like Call of Duty, Secret of Mana use call/secret as appropriate pronouns because they indicate an identifiable concept) but All the Bravest is entirely adjectives. All the Bravest sounds like a grammatically incorrect fan translation rather than a formal title.

I reserve the right to be excited about a potential Final Fantasy title until I see more concrete details (like the definitive hint we got about FFV; yeah! FFV!!!).
01-15-2013, 08:54 AM
#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Maybe this is nit-picky but the subtitle "All the Bravest" sounds like engrish... it's an incomplete sentence fragment and awkwardly worded. The word "all" appears to be incorrectly used as a pronoun but is instead an adjective so doesn't seem natural (like Call of Duty, Secret of Mana use call/secret as appropriate pronouns because they indicate an identifiable concept) but All the Bravest is entirely adjectives. All the Bravest sounds like a grammatically incorrect fan translation rather than a formal title.

I reserve the right to be excited about a potential Final Fantasy title until I see more concrete details (like the definitive hint we got about FFV).
Could be like all the bravest.....soldiers or mages maybe you make the story
01-15-2013, 08:54 AM
#19
why you people are excite?

It look like final fantasy V on smart phone
01-15-2013, 08:57 AM
#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by darktho View Post
why you people are excite?

It look like final fantasy V on smart phone
So? What's wrong with that?