★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

RAD Soldiers - Challenges - Walkthrough/Help Thread

07-16-2012, 07:04 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
RAD Soldiers - Challenges - Walkthrough/Help Thread

Chapter One: (Easy)

Everybody`s Dave, Dave! (Town Center)

Soldier Soldier (Market)

Light Fight (Park Square)

Pineapple Salad ( Train Station)

Following very soon...

Chapter Two: (Medium)

No Merci (Park Square)

Following very soon...

Bi-Spy (Bridge)

Following very soon...

Bad Guys & Big Guns (Train Station)

Following very soon...

Chapter Three: (Hard)

Following very soon...

Downtown Rumble

Following very soon...

Last Stand Taschman

Following very soon...

Last edited by Sanuku; 07-17-2012 at 11:27 PM.
12-24-2012, 07:19 AM
Penultimate mission is impossible!

Hi from Spain,

I dont know this mission´s name in english version but it is the penultimate, sixth at difficult level.
You only have melee weapons vs range weapons and 4 soldiers vs 5!!

I dont find the way to win.

I need help.

It looks like impossible.

Thanks.
01-02-2013, 01:00 AM
Yeah I'm having trouble beating those last 2 Hard challenges with perfects. 1 with melee only and the other with 3 engineers vs 6. I can't seem to finish them without 1 of my guys biting the bullet.

Game Center: Hot-Wire Gamespy: The_Tower_Defender
Currently Playing: Galaxy on Fire II HD, Gun Bros 2, Minigore 2, RAD Soldier, Block Fortress, Real Racing 3
01-15-2013, 10:09 PM
Doosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tower Defender View Post
Yeah I'm having trouble beating those last 2 Hard challenges with perfects. 1 with melee only and the other with 3 engineers vs 6. I can't seem to finish them without 1 of my guys biting the bullet.
Im not sure what planet your from 'tower defender', but I believe the spanish dudes question was - 'how do you complete them?'. Not how good are you at completing them! Sorry, can't help. Can't finish them either
01-16-2013, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBirko View Post
Im not sure what planet your from 'tower defender', but I believe the spanish dudes question was - 'how do you complete them?'. Not how good are you at completing them! Sorry, can't help. Can't finish them either
Well you don't gotta be a doosh about it. I just managed to beat them and all I did was keep all my guys together as I moved up and tossed a stun grenade. After tossing the stun grenade I rushed everyone in and surrounded the enemy team. Cut them all down in 2 more turns without losing one of my guys.

Game Center: Hot-Wire Gamespy: The_Tower_Defender
Currently Playing: Galaxy on Fire II HD, Gun Bros 2, Minigore 2, RAD Soldier, Block Fortress, Real Racing 3