Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 01-17-2013, 08:47 PM
Erik Erik is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,047
Default

Great game bro just played all they way through without the extra birds yes very hard to 3 star I'm 1 away would be easy with extra bird but I didn't realize first run through about 2 score boards I logged on to gamecenter and was shocked to be over 10,000 points behind. Now I'm just 2 k off but time to tweak.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 01-18-2013, 03:57 AM
nichos nichos is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 365
Default

What a pity there isn't too many people know this game now.
Maybe we need to do some advertisement in some countries. Any advice?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik View Post
Great game bro just played all they way through without the extra birds yes very hard to 3 star I'm 1 away would be easy with extra bird but I didn't realize first run through about 2 score boards I logged on to gamecenter and was shocked to be over 10,000 points behind. Now I'm just 2 k off but time to tweak.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 01-18-2013, 06:02 AM
Pappnase Pappnase is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Schlaaand!
Posts: 1,150
Default

You will need to do some promotion. Unfortunately, I am no big help because I am not much of a gamer LOL but you might ask Mike. They did a pretty good job making their game known. It helped that Mikey Shorts is a brilliant game, but yours is as well.

Stuck on 1-7. I am 200 short and have no idea what to do. Would somebody please give me a hint.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 01-18-2013, 07:34 AM
Snooptalian Snooptalian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,510
Default

What the heck is the requirements for 3 stars? Level 1-3 only needs a red bird to complete, and no matter where I place it I get 2 stars. Not using the yellow bird because you get more bonus points for not using it, plus no matter where I put it my score doesn't improve. What am I missing? 757 is as high as I can seem to get...
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 01-18-2013, 07:46 AM
Erik Erik is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,047
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
What the heck is the requirements for 3 stars? Level 1-3 only needs a red bird to complete, and no matter where I place it I get 2 stars. Not using the yellow bird because you get more bonus points for not using it, plus no matter where I put it my score doesn't improve. What am I missing? 757 is as high as I can seem to get...
Shortest path leads to highest score. On that Lvl no bird is needed bounce the nut off middle ballon I got 801 that way.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 01-18-2013, 07:51 AM
Snooptalian Snooptalian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,510
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik View Post
Shortest path leads to highest score. On that Lvl no bird is needed bounce the nut off middle ballon I got 801 that way.
Sorry I meant level 1-5, not 1-3 (by the way there is no balloon on 1-3). Tried again using the yellow bird only and was able to get 769 but still no third star...

Last edited by Snooptalian; 01-18-2013 at 08:13 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 01-18-2013, 08:14 AM
cy@n cy@n is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: "Mein Land"
Posts: 831
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
What the heck is the requirements for 3 stars? Level 1-3 only needs a red bird to complete, and no matter where I place it I get 2 stars. Not using the yellow bird because you get more bonus points for not using it, plus no matter where I put it my score doesn't improve. What am I missing? 757 is as high as I can seem to get...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
Sorry I meant level 1-5, not 1-3.
If i place the yellow bird at the start and the red bird about at the middle of the way i nearly get a straight line and 770+ points (and 3 stars)

Made a Screenshot:
http://imgur.com/rHLEP

Last edited by cy@n; 01-18-2013 at 08:18 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 01-18-2013, 08:20 AM
cy@n cy@n is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: "Mein Land"
Posts: 831
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappnase View Post
[...]Stuck on 1-7. I am 200 short and have no idea what to do. Would somebody please give me a hint.
1-7? For sure?
BTW: please share your opinion about my naming-suggestion at the highscore table

Last edited by cy@n; 01-18-2013 at 08:23 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 01-18-2013, 09:10 AM
Snooptalian Snooptalian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,510
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cy@n View Post
If i place the yellow bird at the start and the red bird about at the middle of the way i nearly get a straight line and 770+ points (and 3 stars)

Made a Screenshot:
http://imgur.com/rHLEP
Thanks a lot. Thought I had to do it with only one bird, and nearly did with 769, one measly point from the apparently needed 770. Lots of trial and error in this game. Thanks again...
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 01-18-2013, 09:20 AM
nichos nichos is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 365
Default

Thanks for your advice.
In 1-7, only 10 o'clock bird is needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappnase View Post
You will need to do some promotion. Unfortunately, I am no big help because I am not much of a gamer LOL but you might ask Mike. They did a pretty good job making their game known. It helped that Mikey Shorts is a brilliant game, but yours is as well.

Stuck on 1-7. I am 200 short and have no idea what to do. Would somebody please give me a hint.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent