★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A challenging and interesting game where traps and barriers make you addicted.

Rolling Sky is a game that pushes the boundaries of your speed and reaction. The splendid 3D effect scene enables you to experience the imaginary traps and barriers. Now, let's control the ball and conquer the world by overcoming challenges.

How to play?
Drag the ball left or right and avoid all obstacles. Do not deviate from track! Come on! Relentless pursuit of super speed. You can be faster along with the music rhythm!

Features:
One-touch control & simple operation
Stunning 3D stereo visual
Rich scenes: massif, cosmos, forest, snowfield, inferno
A challenge to speed and reflex

Follow and contact us:
Its pleasant to receive your valuable suggestions. We invite you join us in game improvement and upgrade. Contact us!
rollingskyfeedback@conew.com

Privacy Policy
http://www.cmcm.com/protocol/site/privacy.html

Eli's comments:

Rolling Sky

Turbo Chilli Pty Ltd
Genres: Games Music Board
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Rolling Sky is the ultimate 'one more try' reaction game. Drag left and right to avoid obstacles and stay on the track to reach the end portal. Featuring a custom pumping soundtrack, colorful locations and impossible gameplay. Do you have what it takes to complete all five worlds?

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadWifi
  • iPad3G
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 5.1.1

Download Size: 62.5MB

01-20-2016, 06:51 PM
Gameplay Video

Thanks Eli for posting.. Here is a video of the gameplay. Love to hear how far TA members can get before rage quitting!

Youtube link | Pop Up

01-20-2016, 10:38 PM
This is actually really good. Graphics are nice, level design is trippy and very well done, lots of cool bits which are synchronized with the audio. The soundtrack is very good as well.
FTP is fairly non-agressive. You start with 20 level attempts and when you run out, you have to wait 2 minutes to get 10 more lives, or you can watch an ad. The time to wait probably will increase? If not, it's a very generous system. Unlimited lives is $3 AUD, I'm considering getting it because the game is quite good.
01-21-2016, 01:14 AM
Thanks TheGreatEscaper for the positive feedback! You hit all the notes we were hoping to hear. The time to wait does not increase the more you play so no need to worry about that. With the non-agressive FTP comment, we did try a bunch of 'typical' approaches including collecting different balls, random endless mode, virtual currency, pay to win power-ups etc but felt they all really detracted from the basic 80's arcade thrill of practicing an impossible game over and over until you clock it then bragging about it to your friends knowing everyone is on the same playing field. It's something that only hand crafted / fixed level design can achieve so we kinda turned a blind eye to the monetization on this one and went for gameplay first and foremost.
01-21-2016, 12:36 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Picture me Rolling in my 500 Orb! =D
03-02-2016, 08:43 AM
So much fun!
03-04-2016, 11:54 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Tigran
Best game 10/10

Last edited by Tigran; 09-07-2016 at 04:22 PM.
04-11-2016, 04:45 PM
Very fun game indeed! Got an idea (now that I've reached all goals in the game..):

The game has 6 worlds. I think it would be great to keep them more "branded" and have stages within them. The stages itself could be played and completed and as a final "stage" the whole world is played altogether. Might be an easy way to increase the challenge. I've seen this model in other games which also was awesome.

Would love to see further expansion of the game. Personally I wouldn't mind an IAP, or a sequel. Did purchase the IAP in this game, quite an instant buy for me..

Some minor criticism would be that the bass dists some times, mostly noticeable when using headphones and the "lasers" fires. Otherwise I love the music and the "mostly" synced actions in the game.

Thanks for a great game!
05-24-2016, 01:00 AM
Update Great!!!
07-13-2016, 02:55 PM
Wait, did they say Tetris