01-16-2013, 05:14 AM
#11
Lol found it now using search me happy

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
01-16-2013, 05:14 AM
#12
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 9,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashead2000 View Post
Lol found it now using search me happy
Damn do you have a cheeky little NZ account then ? Theres me thinking you were a brit !

01-16-2013, 05:17 AM
#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Damn do you have a cheeky little NZ account then ? Theres me thinking you were a brit !
Haha set one up for free games as long as you never want to purchase the IAP then you will be fine and then get a canadian one for all the games in beta before worldwide releases

About to start playing

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
01-16-2013, 05:58 AM
#14
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 18,331
I have an NZ account too but knowing that the PH appstore is only a few hours behind i sorta abandoned that account. Then i have accounts on the US, Canadian and Korean appstore. I think i also have a JP account but im not sure...

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-16-2013, 06:04 AM
#15
i cant find this game on my ipad2 NZ appstore

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
01-16-2013, 06:07 AM
#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I have an NZ account too but knowing that the PH appstore is only a few hours behind i sorta abandoned that account. Then i have accounts on the US, Canadian and Korean appstore. I think i also have a JP account but im not sure...
How do you get so many accounts? Promo codes?
01-16-2013, 06:11 AM
#17
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Ankh-Morpork
Posts: 2,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Which is exactly what made Pitfall different from the bunch.

Now this... This should be EPIC!
Pfft, you hate endless runners. Don't lie. :P
01-16-2013, 06:19 AM
#18
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard_dabinski View Post
How do you get so many accounts? Promo codes?
Just log out of the App Store and go to create a new account instead of logging in with your usual ID tell them your from a different country
01-16-2013, 06:21 AM
#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Just log out of the App Store and go to create a new account instead of logging in with your usual ID tell them your from a different country
Yeah but it asks for a CC or Promo code.
01-16-2013, 06:24 AM
#20
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard_dabinski View Post
Yeah but it asks for a CC or Promo code.
Never asked me for any code? Try to download a free app while logged out and then it will ask you to make a new account. That should work